cant change server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by meph144, Apr 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meph144

meph144 Forum Greenhorn

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2019
  2. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

I recommend downloading the client.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The only browser that you can use for anything other than the forum is IE.

4. meph144

meph144 Forum Greenhorn

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  5. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Contact your local support team,error 99 means deactivated or corrupted account.

6. meph144

meph144 Forum Greenhorn

theres no reason my account should be CORRUPTED OR DEACTIVATED I Havent even played this game yet only for a few hours a few years ago and I dont like pve server I dont like spending my time playing some server I dont like I like pvp in all my mmo games I level up for the pvp and no I dont have local support team EDIT is that?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 11, 2019
  7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Please contact your Romanian support.

Cheers

8. meph144

meph144 Forum Greenhorn

NO I dont contact those stupid guys who only did stupid things with my pc they never fixed anything I ended up paying for windows instalation so I can install it myself cause they dont know how to do it properly I contact you the people responsible for the game what bussiness does a local technician have with your game? there is no way he could fix it steam sent me to them too when my games dissapeared and he SAID ITS IMPOSSIBLE SO STOP SENDING ME TO THEM if you dont know how to fix just shut up dont give bad advice like contact Romanian support I dont have romanian support I am my own support

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.