Can't entry hard level bosses

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragon-Warrior10, May 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon-Warrior10

Dragon-Warrior10 Forum Apprentice

Hello i was trying to go in khalys painfull but i can't i have the requirement key but still cant entry. I also can't entry any in archana painfull or higher level.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are talking about Normal dungeons right?
    You must meet the requirements before you can enter any of those dungeons in higher difficulty than normal.
    1. You have be at proper level
    2. You have to finish the region's main quests

You can find more info here.
    Note: Those level requirements are updated and are valid for R209 which will come to live servers in couple of days. Currently on Live Servers the level requirements are higher. (Painful - level 30, Excruciating - level 50)

3. Dragon-Warrior10

Thank for helping me but i have one more question it says that in dungeons over fatal level a sentile will spaw so i was in rootrock cavern i clear everything but the monster didn't spawn i think the boss kalise but i didn't so my first question is for examlpe when i am entring a dungeon in fatal and over level it should say something like i kill 10/300 monster something like or how it works the whole thing

4. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

You must have missed a monster. If the devs are nice, they will create an automatic quest when entering higher level dungeons, similar to the way we do parallel worlds. We can hope :rolleyes:

5. Dragon-Warrior10

Okay thank for the helping :)

6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Great job everybody - thank you trakilaki and Jhinstalock for your help - since all questions have been answered - we may close this thread now. Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.