cant get over my account got banned

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rzixnion, Apr 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rzixnion

rzixnion Forum Apprentice

I didn't use bot in pw(where most players did for the awesome rewards) I used it in normal maps for 5 hours total. Nothing crazy. I used it 30 mins a day for killing mobs for daily challenges for 10-12 days. I stopped way before the rumors of banning bot users cause I realized it was the best thing to do.

For me the reason why they're reporting bot users was of the leaderboard standings. Its not because they became stronger, No! its not it, its because they always get to the top of the leaderboards standings to get great rewards and players were not happy about it.

I'm a part of the community in dso-world on facebook where I read all the posts and some are about bot users. Not even once I saw a post that's about bot users becoming too strong. They always post leaderboard screenshots.

So what I did was nothing similar to them in terms of INTENTIONS. Its just out of stupid necessity. All I'm asking here is Please give players like me a second chance to correct our stupid actions. That's all I'm asking Bigpoint . Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. No.

The decisions on the punishments for bot users is from the highest level of DSO's leadership and is absolutely permanent. If you want a "second chance" you are welcome to start a new account and play 100% fair this time, but there will be no reconsideration with respect to banned bot accounts. There is a zero tolerance policy on this topic and you should direct any anger or frustration at the creator of the bot for trying to make money by getting people to violate the Terms of Service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.