Cardhun

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sevilla, Feb 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think Cardhun appearance uggly?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Never see

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

Who think Cardhun appearance uggly? I think, we see this place so many times, and it's a little bit depressive environment, is the end game city, I think this place need to be like Atlantis for example, will be more cool, what our comunnity think? this need a rework?.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The idea behind Cardhun is that it is an alternate maelstrom dimension (thus the swirling materi stuff everywhere) where everything is more evil/powerful (thus the dark/grim environment). It isn't supposed to be pretty. I mean nearly a third of it's "citizens" are ghosts, so why shouldn't the area be depressing.

The one thing I've never complained about in this game is the look. The art department doesn't disappointment on a regular basis and is practically saint like compared to the development team.

DocWhisky, MikeyMetro and bLaind like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.