Suggestion Chance to get a monster.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Armanthewolf, Mar 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armanthewolf

Armanthewolf Forum Greenhorn

Hopefully this is not too much posting in one day, but as I was running through the different floors in the Training Ground, an idea occurred to me. This idea is definitely borrowed from a game I once played, but is no longer running. In it you would have these ancient treasure chests. When you clicked them you had the chance to either get loot, or a very powerful special monster that then dropped even better loot. I think it would be a fun thing to incorporate into this game. Perhaps set it up to have a twenty-five percent chance of getting a monster, and all the other times you just get loot. I do not know, just a thought, I suppose. I certainly enjoyed the element it brought to that game.

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nay my Forum-Greenhorn friend. You are many posts away from the title of troll ;)

As to your suggestion there is one slight problem. The devs have the mindset that very often way powerful monsters drop junk for loot. Surely you would be suggesting they abandon their comfort zone :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Morinphen and Armanthewolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.