Suggestion Changes which we need in 2017

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ipaTcH, Jul 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think these changes would be nice to have ?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipaTcH

ipaTcH Forum Apprentice

Hi everyone, i'm playing this game a very long time and i'm very impressed how much this game has improved. We got a lot of content, fixes, balance and more... but there are some options which are not in the game and i think everybody would love it.
    So i made a small list what i think should be added in future updates.

Important changes :

1, UI settings

- Please give us an option to change the size of the ui. On bigger monitors the ui especially the bottom skill list is huge

2, Support for Widescreen and 4K monitors
    - More and more people buy better monitors and the game isn't optimised for these type of monitors.)
    - Widescreen bug : the character isn't on the center of the screen like in a normal monitor, you get more space on top but a lot less at the bottom
    - 4K,5K monitors : please give us an option to change the game resolution (client) and some other graphics settings. I don't think everybody wants to run the game in full res. Cpu and Gpu is running crazy on these resolutions and ofc you get half the fps.

3, Realtime map
    Some maps really require a realtime map which shows the drops (legs,uniqs). Many times people go seperated on the map and you need to check every corner after they farmed the map because you don't know where the loot is.

Small changes :

1, Ranklist
    - This is damn good thing in the game currently i love it, but it would be nice to scroll with the mouse in the list without clicking the up and down arrows
    - A search input would be nice too

2, Stash
    Is it possible to make the stash bigger (more slots) it's always better to have more space in 1 page and ofc. people will buy it more space for us more money to you :)

I think that's all :) Hope dev's will see this post :D What you guys would add to the game ?

Thank you!
    Have a nice day

Fynkz and Redkiller12 like this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello ipaTcH and welcome to DSO EN Forum:) We hope you'll have lots of fun here. Cool ideas there - keep 'em coming mate! I've moved them to Creative Corner m'key?:)

kindest regards

rogue07 likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I support "Important #3".

Even if it just shows blue/purple/orange/yellow items.
    Or a single "icon" for a 4 foot circle area with current uncollected drops.

Look at the big map, see where the drops are, go collect them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.