Character migration, is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sнаdфш, May 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sнаdфш

Sнаdфш Forum Greenhorn

I got the same account with my brother, he got 2 characters i got 2, and i am bored farming anders because he is using them
    I wonder If it's possible those 2 characters i got, to move them in other account. I heard that some players did that but they got all characters moved not just 2 or 1.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

First of all, welcome to the EN Forum :)
    Let me copy something for you:

9.3.2 The User shall treat all non-public Account and access data (login, passwords, AccountID, etc.) in a strictly confidential manner with respect to third parties. The obligation of confidentiality also applies to friends, acquaintances, family members and other players (e.g. clan members) or other Users of the Services. (Source: General Terms and Conditions that you accepted)
    Which means, giving your password/sharing/selling accounts is totally forbidden and may lead to further consequences. Your account is under our radar from now on.
    If that's your account and you are bored of having your anders spent because of your brother, you can simply change your password and stop sharing it with third parties.

Regarding your question, it's not possible.
    If you have any question, please, contact your support language.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.