Character Transfers

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by LordsOfHeLL, Sep 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordsOfHeLL

LordsOfHeLL Forum Apprentice

I thought transferring a character from a server to another server is actually against the rules, however i came across this in the offical dc platform. A cm says that there are people who got their accounts actually transferred and he claims he has proofs about.Can some of the mods clerify this?

[image removed]

Last edited by moderator: Sep 30, 2019
  2. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

The CM said the amount of people that are able to transfer their accounts is very small and he knows everyone.
    It does not mean character transfer is possible as a whole to the general public <- if it was I would have my dk on heredur

3. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

Talks with requests to transfer a character to another server have been going on for a long time. But while the developers are not doing anything.

4. LordsOfHeLL

LordsOfHeLL Forum Apprentice

I didnt ask you if you could have your dk on heredur or some other servers.I asked why are there accounts out there got switched to another server from their original server.Isnt it againts the rules.And if it is which im pretty sure of it why is this happened at the first place.

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Very few people <- Such a a bp employee maybe or even one of the devs.
    It does not imply anywhere that it was a normal player
    True

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @LordsOfHeLL ,
    Clarify what exactly?
    We have no insight in company's policy, technical abilities, resources etc.
    We do not like to meddle into someone else's discussions, somewhere else than this forum. You have the entire DSO team there, but you are asking the mods on this forum? :rolleyes:
    Please leave your discussions stay there, as neither we are competent nor we have knowledge to answer such questions.
    One more thing, if content has been already removed form a post, it stays removed forever! Do not re-post it again.

Cheers

--- thread closed ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.