Charged for Things I did not order

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Abbynormal, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abbynormal

Abbynormal Forum Greenhorn

When i logged into my paypal this morning I find that Big Point charged me 12.49 for junk I did not order and it was delivered In game. I tried support but nothing there about returning money when you did not make a order, So to top that off my husband logged on and on his account he got the same items and I was charged for that also another 12.49 I want the items removed and my money back Thank you

2. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

if you are talking about the 4 gifts of materi, materi goggles, some prestine cores and another item i forgot about that we all JUST recieved, those were compensation. also, this is the forum, not big point support team. no one here is able to help you. it takes a couple days for support to reply to your ticket. please be patient with them. hope it works out for you.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Abbynormal ,

Thank-you for your message.
    Today it was launched a Hotfix to the Release 195. We had some problems with PW quests and chests and it was given a small compensation to the players who login in Parallel World maps in the last days. It was for free. Nothing was charged.

If you are referring, as I understood, that you paid something that you did not order, then, the only way to resolve is to contact with our support team (link in my sign) or, if you prefer, with payment support.

As we can't do anything else for you here, in the forum, we are now closing this thread.
    Cheers,

Shabono likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.