chariotoffire

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rangerd07, Apr 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangerd07

rangerd07 Forum Apprentice

Effective in May I have brought back Chariot of Fire, it will be a Christian guild anyone guild free that hasn't left a guild in bad blood or still belongs to another guild may see me for recruitment at this time The server is agathon. At somepoint i wish one of my two main toons to run it, however my main toon is in elysian and surlittle is a member in nobles and that's why i wont recruit anyone that has any ties to another guild or wishes to leave cause of drama issues. Thank you if you wish to see me for recruitment you can either speak to me on surlittle or surshot cause at some point in the future hopefully one of those two will be running it, thanks for your time. Elysian is run by sharpenededge and pathfinder is run by Goddfree so you can see them or lygeena for recruitment and also hemp the green or hm 106 for leets depending on what you are interested in.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Nalros

Nalros User

Good luck with your resurection of your guild :)

Cheers

3. mick.chatterbox

mick.chatterbox Forum Greenhorn

So can I join if im not a Christian :(

4. rangerd07

rangerd07 Forum Apprentice

yes of course i am going to be putting a main toon there by may 1st if it all possible but yes anyone can join but i just want you to be aware of my format cause it wont ever change and just any one who joins to be aware and comfortable with the biblical content. If you not ok with it than my guild isn't where you should be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.