chariotsoffire

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hanssolo71, Jul 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanssolo71

Hanssolo71 Forum Greenhorn

Could someone please tell me who is running chariotsoffire now thanks

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Hanssolo71 ,

Could you please be more specific? Your question is unclear, at least for this forum section.
    Cheers,

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

That is an old guild on the Agathon server, if that is what he is talking about. Wrong section from the looks of it.

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Padmeme/Deidre87 used to run that and the Eternal Flames guild. I haven't seen her around in a while.

5. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

She also had a Gabrielle archer and Gimli a dwarf but not sure if have seen her on other toon recently or not

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

As far as I know, chariotsoffire has disbanded, and Padmeme/Deidre87/Gabrielle/Gimli has left the game.

7. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

i took time off from the game, but decided that from now one guild will only have me, myself and i in the guild

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Well that is certainly one way to keep personality conflicts to a minimum! :D

9. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

I might make eternal flame recruitable down the road but dont want drama makers, leaches, or high maintenance people just people i used to know that are not high drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.