Suggestion class quest

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by zeenna, Feb 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zeenna

zeenna Forum Greenhorn

maybe sprinkle a few class specific quest into the game since only 3 classes to pick from (spellweaver, ranger, and swordsman) this might be food for thought in future of upgadtes.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

What? We no longer have the midgets? Let me check... nope, still I see them around.

Anyways... there are better things for them to work on than writing quest texts different for every class... some quests already have that and it's enough.

3. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

Before rushing to "decisions" be aware that are people who enjoy the story line,who enjoy the game properly and dont search for " quicker way to get that,fastest way of doing other one"

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Before rushing to judgements, just think about it.

Do we really need quests with different texts for other classes? We have some of those, they don't add too much variety or whatever.
    New content would be nice, a few new sidequests wouldn't be of much value.

I'm just thinking what we really need...
    • Some new exp tree skills.
    • Some skill updates to the existing ones for the sake of balance between the classes and inside each class.
    • REAL PvP rebalancing (not exactly what they are planning...).
    • New good uniques.
    • Brand new content and events.
    • Bugfixes.
      • When all the above is done, some new classes.

5. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

My point is that every improvement its a win,even the new colors from inventory i find them amazing,its a sign that someone is working,rome wasnt build in a day!
    Ofcourse i wish cool things happening in the game but till thats happening i take whatever is on offer

6. zeenna

zeenna Forum Greenhorn

sorry if my idea is that bad- ( ugg)

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It is not that it is an awful idea it is just that this is an ARPG. Now, the 'A' is intended to mean 'action.' But, as is true of most games in this genre today, the 'A' could be taken as a prefix meaning:
    Microtransaction games need quick cash flow to survive. This can only be achieved by giving the majority of players what they want with the very limited resources the devs shops typically have. And the majority of players today do not want an immersive RPG experience. Even most of the gamers from my generation that began with the legendary paper and dice creation from Gary Gygax have adapted. (Thank the gaming godz that digital medium did not exist back then since the pics of my friends and I sitting around a table would be somewhat embarrassing :D)