Feedback Class Rebalancing - Ranger

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Apr 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisette

lisette Forum Greenhorn

Rangers r not the op class try to stand in Splinterd City and ask 4 random party everyone is asking for DK or Dwarfs even Mages r invited i got often kicked out of partys without asking 4 my damage or before entering the dungeon and if i asked 4 the reason i get the answer i am a ranger

So why nerfing them even further when the dwarf and mage gets more damage this is not balancing

Hunting Arrow
    Creates concentration
    Dive
    Gives Armor / Resistance like 20-30% Team buff
    Scatter Shot
    The concentration cost needs adjustment like 20 % less
    Marking enemies
    after nerfing hunting trap / net we need a large marking area

Explosion Arrow and Precise shot
    There paths are to narrow make them wider
    especially ea and dont take the damage leave as is
    Precise shot change of location 2 sec walking speed really duration need to b longer

Blade dance
    Concentration costs is to high 20% less
    Wolfs
    Give them more damage like 10-20% more and make them a tiny bit smaller
    Deadly Blow
    Instead of speed buff give damage buff the reason speedbreakpoints
    Bird of prey
    Gone with the marking make it break armor

i am playing DSO From April 2011 so i am no noob
    K regarts Windelf

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Arr, ImmortalDeath and Jhinstalock like this.
  2. bigfoot_pi

bigfoot_pi Someday Author

yes. hunting arrow should buildup concentration

Prec shot needs to have hidden second level of critical back like it used to have a long time ago -in other words, make it so sometimes precision shot does twice as much critical damage, especially if enemy armor broken

do not nerf /un-nerf hunting trap- leave it as it was

Make wolves do more damage and unable to block player and get him hung up on them

[EDIT: Content removed]

Last edited by moderator: May 3, 2018
  3. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

Dive: Change the 5 point talent to something useful, what about reducing our skills cool-down time by %.

Στε44 likes this.
  4. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

hunting arrow creating concentration is good idea. dive 5 point could also be some sort of splash dmg on landing or origin.

5. bigfoot_pi

bigfoot_pi Someday Author

i think the wild pack tree is weak. too slow and connecting on hits is iffy. i think he should either be faster in general or do more swipes at enemies per second. maybe someone else has better suggestions on it.

Jhinstalock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.