Cloak od strenght

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Kokrzeczko, Oct 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

Hi guys :D
    I have a question. Is it worth to tier up the cloak of strenght with golden base in crit? (98%). Its legend Item with medium spells.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Honestly, I wouldn't say so.

Think of it as a regular legendary item. Do you use eg. a legendary ring with mediocre spells just because it is high-tier (t7 or t8) and has golden crit in base? Yes, if you come across such an item early on, you'd probably use it... but you're not attempting to craft it by targeted crafting.

The aim for every slot is a good unique item with a good unique value. Currently, we lack such a cloak, but it will eventually come. Maybe even with the next release (the winter solstice cloak).

So, of course you can keep it, but unless you have lots of spare resources, I wouldn't tier it up.