CM on live

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by dragonlordz, May 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Every time I wave at CMJesse on live server they leave :( I dont think they like me.

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Have you showered lately? Take a break from playing just for a half hour.

Seriously. What are you wanting from people on this one?

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

So the last line in your siggy say your friends are gone too. I am sensing a trend here. Maybe Twili's thoughts have merit. ;):D:p

4. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

If anytime soon you need a relationship therapist callme. 0216-

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Is everyone just joking? He's complaining that the professional Community Manager, doesn't actually interact with the game's community. I think that's a legit gripe. ;)

6. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

I should probably explain some things lol.
    1 I was messing around since i saw them on and when i waved the left..... twice was funny.
    2 Alot of my old friends left cause they got bored nothing to do with me.
    3 I dont smell :p and i shower every day and I take more breaks than tie spent playing

7. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

There is an easy solution for your problem.Create a test account and just wait for CMJesse to login,just don't ask him for andermants,gold,items because you will get a CMJesse approved ban.:p