colector bag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fuzball15, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzball15

fuzball15 Someday Author

how you get rat out of colector bag to craft it

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

You can't. If you already put it there you have two options. 1) hope for another rat from a cursed amphora in the mini challenge or 2) hold on to the armored parts until the next time this event comes around.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @fuzball15 ,

As stated in our official FAQ: "If you add this mount to the stickerbook, you can no longer use it to craft the Plague mount unless you have a second rat mount in your inventory."

As @MikeyMetro explained, you still have some hope ;) Thank-you for the support.

Cheers,

4. bassevents94

bassevents94 Someday Author

I have a question about collecter's bag and premium loot on category ' free spirits'

Support will not help me with this.

I play a long time with premium, we had the blue phoenix.

But before release 186, my inventory was small and i have ' unuseless' pet keep out my inventory.

There was a bonuscode for premium deluxe , we got again a pet and a mount, but the pet was only when you got the 3 days premium deluxe, after the days it was gone out my inventory.

On 22 mars on 2017 cames Relaese 186 with the Collecter's bag.

oke yeah finally .

Only 1 big problem!!!!!!!!!!

You go to pets , ' free spirits'

- Pet of premium ( blue phoenix)
    - pet of premium deluxe

Mount

- mount of premium deluxe

I asked to the english and france support, and i don't get him back

Conclusion : The 2 Pets and Mount you don't get him, what are they there standing?

Only new players after release 186 can put them there.

I find it a big problem.

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Let your Premium run out for one day. Then start it up again. Yeah, it will muck with your inventory but you should then get the Phoenix. I'm assuming it is the same for Deluxe.

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

When I got 6 months premium, my main character did not get the phoenix back. :( Only the two characters I restarted got the Phoenix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.