1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations, You've Ruined The Game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by adidasos, Jul 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. adidasos

adidasos Forum-Apprentice

Congratulations, you've officially ruined the game completely.

1. PVP, is a joke, everyone knows why not even going into it

2. my steam character completely nerfed, character "balancing" is a joke

3. essence, doesn't stack high enough 21 piles in personal inventory alone

4. gold (all the gold I spent years farming), devalued to nearly no value

5. materi frags (all the materi frags I spent years farming), devalued to next to nothing, no materi traders in boss areas or in cardhun with good things for sale

6. crafting quests, are a joke, you spend all this time clearing whole map only to get treasure troll ONLY with NO CHANCE OF GETTING NEEDED MATERIAL to upgrade gems or ancient knowledge rune or boss chest, too many repeat crafting scrolls as rewards

7. treasure trolls in secret lairs hardly ever spawn anymore, can't get hardly any clovers

8. doing away with legendaries as event rewards, replaced by purple

9. 100 lock pick chests have no/nearly no legendaries red essence anymore

10. costume/emote guy has NOTHING FOR SALE

11. pet/mount guy has NOTHING FOR SALE

12. Varholm event do it every time year after year always did cursed amorphae multiple times per event till recently hardly spawns anymore NO BLACK WOLF MOUNT

13. Blackborg event do it every time year after year 3/4 broom mounts NEVER DROP

14. Parallel Worlds bosses are now insanely too hard, almost NO TIER 8 DROPS

15. Gambling, done away with, can't get essence, jewels, runes etc... like you use dto be able to, got 152k gold that's nearly worthless

16 Crafting, is a joke only ever gives you worthless items, with like 2 slots

17 Bigpoint hates old players that contributed monetarily to their success and only ever makes decisions that affect them negatively

18 cloak update just a way to make old players have to the same thing they've done already over again, like we didn't spend enough time already on the 1st set of cloak quests

19 never any new areas or enemies, crafting quest just make you do same areas/enemies over again, BORING

Don't care about your justifications or excuses, only the actual state of the game, which is terrible.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ghoshunter

Ghoshunter Forum-Greenhorn

I completely agree,farm in same farm all day every day:Khalys<--->Desert or FBI over again same bosses,no decent endgame you do the same farm from the beginning of 55,meta game is a joke the same set with some modifications but THE SAME SET FOR ALL 4 CLASSES,PW now is just for pve leaderboard,materi farm is impossible,much grind for a small reward,you farm an event all day and get nothing and people in firsts runs get uniques,farm in inf3 is impossible extremely boring and tiring,new players are getting hard to farm for a decent drop,im trying to get magotina adorn since feb and NOTHING almost 5 months for this and what i get? Nothing,they still are holding the uniques for what? decrease uniques drop at the same as PW first and say that as increased.Im almost out of this game,when i think the will get better they spoil everything

cigarbennett, ΣMiwel and -VIVERO- like this.
  3. Critztrike

Critztrike Forum-Greenhorn

Yes i agree, i only log into game and thats it.There is no point in farming anymore, only to do pve leaderboard for rewards.Pvp is so bad now and its not interesting anymore.Whole month with useless events new and full moon over and over again.I liked the game when we had jesters, atleast u could spend gold,but now u have huge amount of gold and only use it for crafting, but why craft, this dont affect pvp anymore EDIT useless, im thinking of deleting game also soon.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 12, 2019
  4. Bigcoeg

Bigcoeg Forum-Apprentice

Maybe you must refresh
    Maybe you can play DSO slowly to enjoy and make your life balance bro...keep play and have fun

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Board Analyst

While I don't like the direction the game is currently going, you must be bonkers with most of what you are saying.

Here you are generally right.

I'm not sure what got nerfed, but for sure not the dwarfs... with a lazy gameplay they're twice as powerful as the second-best Q7 ranger playing utilizing all skills.

It's your problem. Everyone else is being forced to buy essence due to the lacks. If you don't use it or you have strangely greater drops of essence than others, it's, once again, your problem.

You had been hoarding gold instead of using it along the way? If you were actually using it, I don't see how your farmed resources got devaluated with regard to this. Bad point.

Yep, Augment Cores are completly useless.
    Everyone else lacks Augment cores and you have more than enough...? Just be happy or take a look at what you're doing wrong that you're not using them.

Crafting scrolls? You mean the recipes? Congrates, others have to buy as they can't get it from drop.
    No materials for gems? You must be farming wrong maps.
    Ancient knowledge runes? If you need them, buy them for gold the next time they give some freemium.

For your information, "treasure trolls" = "trolls dropping clovers" have been present in secret lairs ONLY during one event. I agree that the clover drop is insulting, but your point is invalid nevertheless.

Well, only on purples there can be platinum lines, so theoretically they're worth more than legs. Of course, the game's economy is upside down, but that's another topic.

Those chests have bad drops, I agree. Tip: Open the 25 lock pick chests only or don't open the chests at all if you have both green and blue recipe for gem crafting, and hoard the keys.

Because you've bought everything from him already. What you have bought you can't buy second time.

See previous point.

Welp... You get runes from the progress and drakens anyways and it's fast. Do the progress bar every time it comes, maybe you'll get the wolf from the progress chest one day.

I agree, the drop should be higher, just like with the wolf and other cosmetic randomly-dropped things from events.

Hard? They're slow, not hard.

You can craft though... as I said, I don't like the current game economy as it's upside down.

Slots depend on what you put in. Also, you don't care about slots, you care about the enchantments. Then you transfer them using pristine cores to uniques which always have 5 slots. If you lack draken cores, use more non-event uniques.

There might be more to it...

Since the legacy cloaks from the "1st set of cloak quests" are worthless anyways and everyone is using different cloaks, let's just see what the future brings in this aspect, shall we?

And here you're right again.

Even if for other reasons than you stated...

One more thing, regarding jesters.
    I have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, they were a mine of essences and other useful stuff for just gold... on the other hand, they were extremely unfair, with some people getting runes daily and some seeing one or two throughout the whole time they had been playing.

6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Someday Author

I agree 100%,, spot on all of it. First the Developers ruined PVP. Now they are set out to ruin PVE.. oh and I have 786k gold that is worthless now.. Just like materi soon will be.

-VIVERO- likes this.
  7. -VIVERO-

-VIVERO- Forum-Apprentice

Now materi is usefull to portals and Cores but is more worth to buy items... (r219)

8. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Someday Author

hmmm portals you say.. like I said materi is useless now. portals pfftttttt

-VIVERO- likes this.
  9. The pvp issue is a long standing issue that they have had far too long to fix but have yet to. The PW world bosses again have been hard always depending on your character strength standing, that's why they are thee PW bosses however since my leaving I am going to assume they got stronger or characters were nerfed somehow. This is fabulouuuus...not. This is good for BPs business though because if a character is nerfed then what will they do to make themselves' stronger, they will farm the hell out of some maps(which means logon creditability to BP) along with a very high chance of a player spending money since the chances of those valuable assets that a character requires to gain strength are less than likely to drop on a map. Good luck on that one. I have seen some VERY strong characters on this game and all they do is farm and pay. That's how it is. BP isn't stupid. They know what the hell they are doing.lol

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Board Analyst

Yes and no, to both points.
    At some point, the rewards will not be enough, progress will become so impossible, people will cut their losses and leave for "farmable" acres.

That is the case with the last two games I played. And I've now been here for nearly 4 years, which is the longest I've ever played one game continuously. However, I'm getting to the frustration levels of the previous two games.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  11. gearis

gearis Advanced

In my opinion bp cares too much about the old players.These players have been playing the game for more than three years and the only thing they want is to keep leading in it,so they do everything they can to prevent any changes that will refresh the interest of the newer ones

12. REDDRIVE

REDDRIVE Forum-Greenhorn

Doesnt matter how much u guys will fight, they dont care, if we already said so many times that those things they bring are useless and not good for either old or new players, they still added them. I still try to get that costume from new moon, nothing and is almost 1 year and half, i still try to make the dog quest, but i cant, is hard for no reason, no one asked for this stuffs, i see a lot of players from my guild who left the game, they deleted the characters and now they are gone. We play for nothing now, no one listen to our opinions, they do what they want.
    I leave the game too, i gave already 50 runs in new moon only today, still no costume, no uniques, nothing, why should i stay and keep play? I see new players coming and they dont have any ideas how bad they will grow, if im coming after 2 years, the same new players from now, they wont have anything on them. Hard for no reason as i said...
    Goodluck, im out!

13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Board Analyst

FTFY

As I said above: Yes, they are ruining the game, even if I don't agree with the most points made by the OP.