Conjunction Of Worlds

Discussion in 'Quests' started by GTFO_74, Mar 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. GTFO_74

GTFO_74 Forum-Greenhorn

Just found an area of Temple of Agony that shows Conjunction of Worlds. It asks to place the Staff of Materi Manipulation. Anyone know what this is?

2. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Connoisseur

Can you show us an image of that location? A bit more of a specific location inside Temple of Agony?

3. Zed

Zed Regular

Hi, the staff looks like a quest item and can be crafted at the workbench with 4 fragments. I know for a fact that one of them can be looted on miniboss Rek, but I have no information for the 3 others.

4. dkarl

dkarl Advanced

As you are entering the other maps in the new territory, you'll see some of them list another part of the staff as a possible drop. I've only got the tip, so far (but I'm also only newly Lvl53, and playing chiefly Normal and sometimes Painful modes).

5. GTFO_74

GTFO_74 Forum-Greenhorn

I'm having a hard time with a photo, but it is the mud to the right of the Gold Chest in the upper part of the map. Just curious. Thanks.

6. Dominico

Dominico Forum Baron

Here you go! :)
    [​IMG]
    As I know the rest of it's parts also can be looted but from other minibosses.
    The head from Gamil (Spiky Valley), the fork from Anakor (Evergreen Oasis), the tip from Dhakiyah (Treasure Cave) and - of course - the haft from Rek (Temple of Agony). But I don't know what is it for. I have no luck for these pieces.

Zed likes this.