Core Crafting Help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lewcar, May 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Wasn't sure where to ask this since it's a bit more advanced question..

Basically is there a way to soul-core craft a pristine-crafted tier3 unique into a tier5 unique of the same kind? (Or a t2 item into a t4 item etc..)
    Or does moving these enchantments from a tier3 require crafting to a tier4 and then a tier5, costing A LOT of soul cores.

Also, is there a way to move enchantments from one unique to a different unique of the same type e.g. alliance belt into bearach belt. Does this concern the tiers issue as in the first question, and would this process require soul cores or pristine cores if at all possible?

---MERGED---

Well I was able to test some things, it seems you cannot transfer enchants from 1 unique (pristine crafted) to another unique of the same type e.g. belt to belt. This goes for any tiers as well (can't go t4->t4 or t3->t4 etc).

I'm not able to test whether or not you can skip tiers with soul core crafting (t3->t5), hopefully someone can test this

Last edited by moderator: May 21, 2017
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You should be able to upgrade it from any tier to another.
    Example: if you have T1 item ... you should be able to upgrade it to T4. You will need 300 soul cores, 300 elemental cores your T1 unique item and your new T4 unique item.
    (note: It should ... but I haven't tested it yet )

You can't do that.

---MERGED---

TS is down for 2 days ... I can't do it at live server because I have no ingredients.

Last edited by moderator: May 21, 2017
  3. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Thanks for response, its a shame about not moving enchants between different uniques, they should fix that imo or at least allow us to extract our legendary enchants..

Anyway there might be some hope for soul core crafting then

4. trakilaki

OK here it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can skip tiers.
    If you add 5th slot into the T4 item before crafting ... it will have 5 slots after the crafting as well.

lewcar likes this.
  5. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

You're a legend, tyvm:D

trakilaki likes this.
  6. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

u must open on all crafted items a 5th slot or in just 1?

7. gun

gun Forum Great Master

My legendary weapon have 5 slots.. crafted it with T3 unique weapon which have 4 slots.. the result is 4 slots.

Only open the 5th slot from the unique one. Not the legendary one.

8. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

as gun said
    also , if crafting from T1 to T4 it matters the number of Slots the resulting item has (which is T4).
    Although i remeber having read somewhere that 5 slots T1 will also pass on the opened slots onto the higher tier item.

9. trakilaki

Only in two cases:
    1. Updating enchantments with pristine core transfer crafting (since you are only changing the enchantments and the unique items base remains intact)
    2. If you already have 5 slots in the higher tier item during Soul core transfer crafting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.