cores

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bloodyneo, May 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

why solid cores are much to drop then any other cores?..why the the rate are so low?
    i killed archana 10 times and only got 2 venom drop from her ...developers should look into this silly drop rate
    please note that 2times out of 10kill is just an example

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

You may be right about that ratio issue ...however crafting is meant to be a challenge - killing Arachna 10 times won't cut the mustard- it will take hundreds if not thousands of kills before we get all needed cores for all our crafting both now and in future.It may seem a bit difficult and tiresome at times but just imagine the feeling of satisfaction , when you actually succeed to craft your desired item- it'll be pretty cool ,won't it?:)

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I think 10 is too low for sample.

I'm getting more element core rather than solid core..
    I tracked the drop ratio from 3 bosses:
    250 Venom cores, with only 90 solid core from Arachna
    250 Blazing cores, with only 100 solid core from Grimmag
    580 Shock cores, with only 180 solid core from Bearach.

As per last week I've stop killing bosses, I got total of 1100 element cores(not including Dark core) and only 413 solid cores.

For me it is consistent solid core drop less than element core.

4. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Same here... I will be able to craft mortis rings in 2020 if it keeps like that..

5. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

we should get like 10-25 cores after each boss kill, cause the number required for transfer is high

6. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

High or low drop ratio of elemental cores surely is not the problem in the core crafting.... what about pristine cores??

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

You can buy those with materi frags.

8. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

I have the same feeling:mad:

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Because the solid cores have a wider range of use than the other cores.
    You need elemental cores for a few particular items ... but you need solid cores for almost all the rest.

10. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

Really? :eek: I am really sorry. I still don't know how to use solid core. Where I can get the relative informaton?

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

From Game Design ... probably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.