Costumes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iselda, May 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Hello, I got a question regarding these 2 costumes:
    [​IMG]
    They used to drop frequently at Stalgard (at least in my case) and I got plenty of them when I was on lev 45-50, but sadly had to get rid of them due to lack of inventory space :(
    When the stickerbook was introduced I reenter the map and tried to get them, but the mobs no longer drop them there... Checked some other locations like the Misty Ridge, the Gleaming Mountains and Lor'tac maps still with no success.
    Could you possibly ask sb from the team where these costumes can be found? Thank you in advance :)

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

3. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

Those costumes were so easy to obtain (before the sticker book introduction).

Now they are rarer than a t4 unique drop :0

4. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

They're not dropping anymore... since they couldn't make them drop only from the Lor'Tac guardians :confused: they probably removed them completely without any notice.:rolleyes:

5. ThorOrigins

ThorOrigins Forum Greenhorn

when stickerbook come almost anything retired add 25 friends button also to get the phoenix ye

6. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

I got these costumes long before the release of the sticker book where they are common drop but the drop rate is extremely rare now and will be better if devs return the drop rate back to common as before.

Shabono likes this.
  7. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Ah thank you so much for the responses! Maybe one of the MODs could forward the inquiry to the team? Maybe there's sth missing and these costumes no longer drop? Even before the stickerbook time they never dropped for me in Lor'Tac :/ only in Stalgard from two specific minibosses.

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Iselda ,

Currently the last information that we have regarding those costumes is from 6th january. They are not dropping anymore. There is not an official statement why they are not dropping anymore and, at the same time, if they will be back.

I will reopen this question to our development team.
    Cheers,

Iselda, Ren_Alanera and Yogo like this.
  9. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Thank you Sunlight <3 Did they send you a reply?

10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Iselda ,

No, they did not yet. I will ask tomorrow and I will update this thread so soon as I get an answer. ;)
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.