Suggestion craftable essences

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by sargon234, Dec 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Since R214 was implemented essence drops were slashed to oblivion

The only essences that drops semiregulary are the white essences, while the others drops rarely

I suggest implementing a way to craft essences from lower tier essences

I would suggest using minerals to craft them

the conversion would be like 999 white essence= 250 green essence, repeating the same scheme with blue, purple and red essences

meurerplay likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That feature showed up months and months ago on test server when they were testing a huge set of changed, including the alchemy system we now have for potions/buffs. I fully expected to see it come back when they made R214, but it doesn't seem that was meant to be. That said, since we've seen it on TS in the past, it may be coming in the future, but they wanted to save it for later and make a big deal out of it when players are feeling grumpy for some reason and they want to say "Look! We listen to your feedback!"

Bubble likes this.
  3. sargon234

they might pull something like that, i was aware that it was available on TS in the summer, but it was taken out for some reason

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I'd like to point out that the common ores (those from painful and excru) as well as all of the "Galena" and "Pyrite" (Atlantis' and Lor'tac's ores, respecitively) have completly no use, and ores were used in the essence crafting before. I would really like to see them going into use.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

And it was 750 essence + ore = 250 next higher essence.

We need it bad.

One T5 Medusa Secret Protector dungeon took me 8000 purple essence ro complete. I don't see how to restock without the jesters or essence crafting.

And for those about to say it, ... NO, I'm not buying that many! We shouldn't _have_ to pay to get the purples and reds.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

7. sargon234

that's the devs' way of listening to players' feedback, ignoring it, like they did with the feedback they specifically requested with the new mon event
    They are very rational