Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Why not %iCHR lines? You already have a freaking huge damage.:rolleyes:
    And I keep getting %ID lines over 9.5% on helmets, so... that seems like a mistake to me.:D

thebearreturns likes this.
  2. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Sure I'll never get over 70% crits now but...I want to hit really hard ok... lol
    Heres newest addition:
    [​IMG]

gun and thebearreturns like this.
  3. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Craft of the day :)

[​IMG]

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Interesting resist pouldron. Share stats please.. :rolleyes:

5. Nalros

Nalros User

Very nice craft Falk101 :).

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Pretty obvious, isn't it, even if you don't speak the language? Epaulieres is probably French for pauldrons (think epaulets/epaulletes in English, a common military shoulder ornament). So it is the Dragan protective set Pauldrons, with gold armor line in the base stats as well as damage and block rate lines.

Base stats include one line that says d'Armure and 3 that say resistance, so it's one line of increased armor % and 3 lines of increased resistance %.

7. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

i think gun meant "character stats" not item stats... :rolleyes:

_Baragain_ and gun like this.
  8. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Thank you :) i was Lucky ^^

I don't like to be nude and i don't know if it's appropriated here but ok...

- Normal tank mode :

[​IMG]

- Tank mode with Dragan set in action :

[​IMG]

Waiting to craft a shield 4x gold with 1 gold HP to go over 120k HP and win some more resist / block force with Heredur Shield. Trying since more than 2 month but it doesn't want to come...

gun, Sanguinius94 and thebearreturns like this.
  9. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I regret made a request. My eyes hurt!:eek:

Falk101 likes this.
  10. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

HOW HOW is your stats that high. This seems fake. the resistance is what makes me think this is fake. Can we see some items more? like belt? but post on tank thread under dk.

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

He specified that the second one is with the dragan set buff:
    [​IMG]
    I was just testing the buff and my res went from 35.37% to 44.22%.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  12. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

duration: 4s
    but under the buff image it sais 5s.. Ok :confused:

13. Mickey

Mickey Forum Greenhorn

14. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Last edited by moderator: Jul 2, 2017
    Universeea likes this.
  15. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I don't use 1h much but I think these are good ones?
    [​IMG]

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  16. Novadude

The one on the left with 180% idoti would be nice for pristine crafting on a tier III 1h unique. Normally I would want at least 3 gold lines but you actally have pretty high lines in the non-gold lines.

Putting that on the arachna axe could be nice. Other options include the wolf slayer mace or cloaked wrath.

17. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Been trying to craft crit dam amulet & ats glove nearly a year.. I accept these:

Best gold lines 9.7, 9.9 & 9.8x2 did not came up:mad:
    [​IMG]

Did not inherit new base stats:D
    [​IMG]

Gevilson and bLaind like this.
  18. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I just couldn't wait another year to make another 3/4 to try and make a 4/4 :rolleyes::
    [​IMG]

gun and Gevilson like this.
  19. jslaughter

jslaughter Forum Apprentice

Can someone try and help me to understand something that is driving me crazy. I have the dragan incensed shotgun in teir 4. The stats on it are 337-527 damage with .95 attacks per second, 154% increased damage on the item and 73% increased damage. I just crafted a tier 3 legendary gun with 337-577 damage with .83 attacks per second, 233% increased damage on the item. My question is why is the legendary when i equip it showing almost 500 less damage than the dragan weapon. The dragan weapon has less damage and less percent damage overall so im confused.

20. Novadude

Math. The increased damage on this item and the increased damage modifiers work at different stages of the calculation. Depending on your ruby and gear choices, one could ge better than the other, or vice versa.

Generally, the bigger the rubies, the more valuable increased damage on this item becomes.

_Baragain_ and Redkiller12 like this.