Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FlVit972

FlVit972 Forum Greenhorn

Hi everyone,

My 2 best crafts in the game, 2 weapons ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trakilaki, Falk101, Novadude and 2 others like this.
  2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

*face plant* {in homer simpsons voice:} Awwww Crap.

In my defense trakilaki, well, I have none. :(
    *smacks lips* Mmm... is that bar-be-Que sauce on my ankle?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

gun likes this.
  4. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

This has happened to me 3 times for magic's and two times for extraordinary, so it does happen.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

6. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

2 recent crafts that wait Q9 amu ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trakilaki, gun, bLaind and 2 others like this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Another ring and few other items ...all exo to leg craftings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

[​IMG]

Now this belt was crafted with 2*2x gold line Res and 2 crappy pink belts, It got the Random goldline Dmg..
    I'm in trouble here coz I cant call it Resistance belt and nor can I use it for DMG :XD

_Baragain_ likes this.
  9. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

you would be right but despite it being pretty i would have a reverted because you cant really use it for damage or resist its middle ground item

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That makes no sense.

He said the ingredients that he used were exo resistance belts, so getting 3/4 gold lines of resistance is exactly what he would have been looking for. The random line could have been something truly useless, but instead it is something decent while he works on crafting a second 3/4 resistance belt to work on his 4/4 legendary.

nashedi000 likes this.
  11. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

Exactly, two 2x goldline resist pink belt with 2 random pink belts gave me that result, aim was 3/4 goldline resist which i got... so no point in reverting . Its just that the random goldline is a waste and It was my First Item with 4 x goldline ever ( one usless line).

12. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

[​IMG]
    I have a better belt (38,5%) but saving that for witch seeker

Thanks for the dope new belt bp ;)

13. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

I know CV doesn't mean much but your belt has almost more CV than my weapon xD

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Where's the belt of zeal from?

15. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Lol. what do you mean man? did you not notice that we have premium day and this belt is there? Btw i would not spend 1 gold, not 7500 that it costs, to buy this belt. The effect may seem good, but if you take a closer look you will see that it is useless against bosses and it is also tier 0. The buff would be op for bossses on infernal 1 and 2 but vs mobs it wont make that much of a difference for end gamers. This belt could be good for starters yes, no doubt, but later its nothing special

16. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Wrong its very good against bosses as long as you dont die every boss summons minions. Grim, heredur, medusa, khaly, mortis, arachna all keep the effect going easy
    Also being tier 0 makes it cost 100 cores to transfer to.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  17. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Not so obvius as you claim, I had no premium and I didn't know what was that untill my guildies told me since I was busy when the sale was up (which lasted 2 hours or so, not the Whole day).
    Secondary the only downsides are that it resets the stacks when you die and that it is tier 0 (so it will cost a lot to upgrade the tiers).
    With ANY boss it's pretty easy to refresh the buff before it expires because any boss summons minion. It is hands down the best belt in game and it was avaiable only for premium users and only for a very limited time.
    The cost was pretty low for the bonuses it gives as well.
    P2W ftw.

Universeea likes this.
  18. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Best belt in the game? What for? Farming mobs? This belt is good only for farming and thats it. It adds nothing special pvpwise(5% travel speed? hahaha ok) and being tier 0 compared to tier 5 and the next tiers that will come after infernal 2 is big deal statwise for pvp.Do you really think its such a big deal that you get 20% increased dmg for farming mobs? Most players that can easily farm infernal 1 and 2 maps even if they get the 35% increased dmg from the blessing, wont really care because the dmg is there anyway. For starters, i would say this item is better because they will need some farming help, but not for end gamers.

As for those minions that the bosses summon and help stack the belt, i really laughed reading that in your post and universeea's too. Did you count how many minions they summon or how much the belt's bonus per stack is? 0.2% per stack.
    Grimmag and arachna summon about 6-7 minions,heredur only 3, the bear just 2, khalys does not even always summon,mortis summons the most i think(not sure about the number) heralds have sick hp and wont die easily, sigrimar 6-10 and medusa 3-6. In most of these bosses, the bosses will summon their minions twice before you kill them so in best case scenario you will get 15 minion kills in grimmag/arachna, which is 3% increased dmg. Yes. you are right. This belt is op vs bosses. Kappa. Its a farming belt but mainly vs minions in m1/m2 of the qs and useful mostly for the new guys. For pvp, it does not add almost anything, because its unique enchantments dont boost our stats, like bears belt(600crit lvl60 or the new moon belt 11% attack speed if you use 2 items from the set)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  19. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Ive been using the belt all day and you got it wrong bud.
    Once you hit stack 100 it last for a minute and resets if you kill anything players/mobs alike. I kill infernal boss under 1 minute with blue anyways so even if they summon something to reset my 100 stack it doesnt matter. And since it lasts a minute I can run back into m1 and continue farming with 100 stack buff form the get go of the PW.

20. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

You dont grasp the main point of my post. Who really cares about pve dmg bonuses that much? The belt adds nothing to pvp, it does not help us in pvp at all. In pve, all we need is crafting items. Even with this belt, if the items suck, the bonus dmg is not enough, because it adds % dmg to our base dmg. If base dmg is low, the buff wont really matter anyway. Like i said, GOOD FOR FARMING MAINLY FOR NEW GUYS, but thats all there is to it. Its also a tier 0 and definetely not a game changer item, like q7 set