Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Thank you. This clarifies things greatly for me.

2. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

With the increment of items with golden enchants (in higher difficults increases also the chance to drop items with golde enchants) a good suggestion is to use only junk items with at least 1 golden enchantment that you will want to get on the crafted item.

ATM when I have to try craft a legy from exos I only try 2/2/1/1 craft (where 2 = an exo with 2 golden enchants that I crafted from blues and 1 = an exo with 1 golden enchantment dropped from mobs), I try the 2/2/0/0 only when I'm in extreme hurry to get ASAP a 3/4 legy.

For the Legis to legis I only try 3/3/3/3 or 3/3/1/1 because the costs are so high that I couldn't efford more.

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]

gun and Rhysingstar like this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

That's a great start to a 4/4 belt.

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Sorry, I don't do 4/4s. 3/4s are enough for me.

gun and Universeea like this.
  6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Fresh from oven, spare 1H :).
    [​IMG]

Let's see if they update the Kranparus set next Winter event :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    trakilaki and bLaind like this.
  7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Kranparus set has the fatal flaw of a terrible shield....

8. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Is it already being updated? On test server perhaps?

9. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

No. He's probably talking about the legacy one.

10. Rhysingstar

I wish that we had an epic fail crafting section...

Since returning to my DK I've tried over and over each day to craft a single exo torso out of two good blues I have with 9.8% dmg on each of them. I try 3 to 4 times per day and each time failed. So I decided yesterday and today I would simply load up a section (28) pieces of junk and do 14 crafts at a single sitting. Still an epic fail as I never managed to get those 2 lines to move. I don't know how much gold I have invested in these two items (right around 100 tries so far without luck), but this is really beginning to defy the odds.

[​IMG]

gun, trakilaki and MikeyMetro like this.
  11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am crafting a quiver with same two extraordinary items for 3 months. In those 3 months I get exactly the same result every day.
    I am getting the same 3 enchantments ... no matter where i put the items.
    It is not happening for one or two or three days ... it is happening for 3 months every day.
    I think they made the crafting a rigged event ... because ^ this can't happen if there is randomness in it.

tassadar1977 and Gevilson like this.
  12. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

I was trying a simple green to blue transfer with a 7.64% movement speed line on the first slot, and I could never transfer it with the casual try after each run. So I decided to sit at the bench throwing PvP points at it to speed up the process. In all my stubbornness I didn't move that pair of boots from the first slot a single time. Took 31 tries to finally transfer it, without counting the previous tries.
    Yay. Craft of the day for the effort that it took:
    [​IMG]

gun likes this.
  13. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am having the same problem with same item, but with armor % lines. I have tried close too 200 tries now and still havn't managed to get 2 gold extraordinary.

gun likes this.
  14. BIELSON-JEBÓD

BIELSON-JEBÓD Forum Apprentice

I Was trying to find a right topic for this post so first of all please place my post in the right topic :)
    My question is why I don't get any chance to buy the stones that give you 10% more of materi dropped in parallel word, since they have come out I never got a chance to buy them, I've been playing game every day since a few months back, and none of my 3 characters on my account gets an offer to buy them, would you be able to check my account maybe its block ? most of my friends have already 3 -4 of them.
    Thanks for looking in to it

15. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Wrong page, go to support. Forum admins can't check these things i think

16. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you looking at the daily deals page? That is the only place I've seen them, on the silver rewards tier.

17. BIELSON-JEBÓD

BIELSON-JEBÓD Forum Apprentice

that's exacly where i was looking for them and yes that is the only place i can get them from

18. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there BIELSON , you have simply been unlucky so far - some players will get 3-4 runes quickly, some only 1 and unfortunately some others will have to wait for their first rune for weeks or even months - keep on trying!

best regards

19. Rhysingstar

The rng gods smiled upon me today, not with a torso of course, but with a darn nice helmet.

[​IMG]

20. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You have done two mistakes here.

1. When you craft from green to blue, you should have one green item with the golden attribute line (7.64% faster travel speed in this case) and the second green item with golden base stats (a good damage line and golden lines of health and armor).

2. You need to get at least two slots open in the first two green items for a minimum total of 4 slots. Then the two junk green items should have a minimum total of 6 slots. This way, you get a resulting item of 3 or 4 slots. This will save andermant for opening further slots.