Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That only matters if you are planning on using the legendary. If you are planning to transfer craft them down the road, it doesn't matter what you use as junk items because, in the end, only the enchantments matter.

Novadude and Gevilson like this.
  2. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I've got an epic fail for you. Last night I had a few drinks, and then a few more. I did a run and went to melt some items. Then I decided to craft 4 T4 leg rings I've been working on for months, with amazing health lines. Well, I never went to the workbench. I put them in the smelter instead, totally not thinking. Unlike selling items, there is no going back when you smelt.

So if you want my advice, you can guarantee an epic fail 100% of the time if you smelt the items you intend to craft. I wish I could blame BP for this one, but it was all me.

3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

So you are surprised you haven't success on a craft that has 3.57% success rate? On average you need 27 attemps, based on the amount of gold you have listed you are just in line with the expected number of attemps, if you had any success under 100 gold invested consider yourself lucky and probably you are paying this on the next craft. If you consider an "epic fail" the normal average number of attemps, you haven't seen anything yet.

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I did not say 100 gold, I said 100 tries (more than 1100 gold) and in fact, I'm still attempting to get those darn 2 lines to move. Yesterday blue torsos were dropping consistently for me allowing me to attempt crafts about every 3rd run I made. All without success.

I'm trying 2 good, 2 junk. I'm trying 3 good, 1 junk. I'm trying 4 good.

Usually with blue items, I average 40 to 50 or so tries. Occasionally I get lucky and it happens quickly (under 10 tries). My helmet hit on the 3rd try and even blessed me with a third gold line.

This torso however is bordering on ridiculous. While I would love to keep the two 9.8 lines, at this point I just want two gold lines so I can move on to trying the exo craft.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've been working on making the following item for 2+ months doing anywhere between 5 and 10 crafting attempts a day. Finally it decided to cooperate.
    [​IMG]
    I've been trying to make the kind of shield I described in this thread. Ultimately the goal is to have a mix of %BRotI (>60%), %BR (>63%+), and BS (>0.63). In the end, I should be able to make a Herald's Shield that can achieve 80% Block Rate and 80% Block Strength, possibly even in Infernal II.

bLaind, Demon and gun like this.
  6. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Tonight's Crafting!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    bLaind, Gevilson, Demon and 4 others like this.
  7. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

That is nice, i have one legendary shield with 0.45 and 0.49 strength i work to get another 2x60 block rate on that for transfer but is time consuming and wolf shield is still viable until they bring next rank so is no rush until next year :)

8. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

[​IMG]how i supose add image when i cant put image here. only links ? [EDIT]
    lot of people use lightshot screenshot software . its easy and simple. why screenshot links wont appear ?.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 10, 2017
  9. You need to use the image address, not the webpage that just happens to have the picture on it. You can find instructions here. I also recommend that you read the forum guidelines (link in any mod's signature) and learn other useful things, including the rules about polite language.

Your image is at the website https://prnt.sc/h8nqrq
    But your image's address is https://image.prntscr.com/image/6Ar0z1LATlqcz01EfpirHw.png

P.S. Nice helmet. Congrats.

10. gun

gun Forum Great Master

In Lightshot. Right click the image, select Copy Image Address:
    [​IMG]

In forum:
    [​IMG]

It is a nice helmet. CG!:)

11. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

12. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

That's the most beautiful ring I ever saw. I'd say yes

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

WTH ... that ring has max crit .... almost max resistance and almost max damage (even if the line is not golden it is almost max).
    -.SeReNiTy.- you are wasting your runes in a wrong item :p

bLaind likes this.
  14. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

after so many tries.. Finding gold lines at shield doesn't seem to like me though.. [​IMG]

gun and bLaind like this.
  15. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Pretty good shield even though the base block rate is too low for my liking.
    After several weeks of trying, Yesterday, I got a pink shield for my mage as well.

Here it is ->
    [​IMG]

trakilaki, YouWinOrYouDie and gun like this.
  16. trakilaki

That is because you crafted it with old shield ... and you was unlucky to get the old base values.
    If you take a closer look you are missing more than 2000 Armor, 1100+ All resistance OR HP .
    Also ... the goal is to insert the item into unique shield ... if you take a closer look you can see your block rate is lower then the new unique shield's base block rate.

[​IMG]

Both shields (his and yours) are only good when crafted with unique shield.

iNeXoRaBlE likes this.
  17. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

That's my intention :D btw new craft

[​IMG]

18. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I didn't expect this kind of a reply from a pro like you.
    You are so wrong.
    Not only that I have a much higher block rate (3276 at level 53) compared to his (2063 at level 55),
    I also have a 61.32% Increased block rate line, which he doesn't.
    When I put my shield on, the total block rate I gain is much higher than what he gain. That is much more valuable than the 1000 armor and 800 resistances that I would lose (still only temporary until I do my next craft), which is a pittance compared to the increased block I gain.

Not only that while waiting months for the final craft, I already have a good shield when upgraded to level 60 will provide with me almost 60% block, add one more line and it would be already 80% block with just 3x lines and nothing else.

Not only that, when I craft this with another pink, and finally make this into a 4x shield with a legendary craft, and then finally transferred to a T5 unique at a later time with a .64 block strength 4th line (waiting in my locker :)), this would beat ANY post level 55 shields, period.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. trakilaki

Dude ... either you didn't read or you read it wrong :D
    Read again. where did I compare your shields?
    your both shields are not usable as extraordinary items ... even as legendary items ... since there is no way you can transfer 4 enchantments and the base stats of the old item. Theoretically you can ... but in practice ... no.
    You were comparing both exo shields ... your old stats can't go any higher ... his stats can go to T5 max ... which is also mission impossible for him.
    They are only usable with unique shield.
    Leave the enchantments aside ... you were comparing base stats ... so and I.
    Read again :)

20. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
    It may not be useful to you, but my shield is very useful to me. It is a shield I made for my character and I am using it right now without any issues and when I upgrade it to level 60, it would give me 58% block rate. Which is plenty for my character.

Why do I need to transfer base stats to a unique? As I said in my previous reply the base stats of the old item is only temporary until I transfer attributes of it to a T5 unqiue in the late game. I am not expecting to transfer old base stats.

What do you mean my old stats can't go higher and his stats can go higher? It doesn't make any sense, isn't it? When we craft an item, it can get stats from any one of the 4 items that we craft. So, when I am ready to do crafting with T5 items, all I need to do is to have a T5 shield with golden stats on 2nd slot, or alternatively a unique transfer will be to a T5 shield with T5 stats.

I am not sure what base stats you were comparing. Are you comparing it to T5 max? Well, neither of us have a T5 max stats on our shields, so I have no clue why you are comparing it to a T5 max shield.

The difference is, that I don't know when I will be ready to do unique transfers. I am not there yet, but I am not foolish to create sub-par items expecting that somewhere in the future when I transfer them to uniques (god knows when) I will gain this and that. No sir, when I create my crafts they will be useful today and also tomorrow.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017