Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't transfer base stats of regular item onto unique item.
    Old items (base stats) are having no tier. Your base old stats can be upgraded only with GoPs. (providing you want to keep the old base stats on the item ... since you made base block rate comparison).
    His (new base stats) can be upgraded in two ways:
    1. with the tier
    2. with GoPs
    (the following is just a theory but possible in practice if lucky ... because it is hard to achieve. That is why I said only the unique item is a option)

1. I don't know what are the max base block rate stats on regular item ... so I will use the stats of unique item (just to make a point)
    Currently the max block rate base stats of T5 item is 3480.
    He can get legendary item with max block rate stats of T5 item (with crafting) + 4 golden enchantments. (3480 BR)
    On the other hand you can't get any higher base BR than a level 54 old shield (you can get base stats of new item on your item .... with crafting. in fact the chances to get new base stats are higher than the chances to keep the old stats ... but if you get base stats of new item the discussion is pretty much pointless ... because we assume you want to keep the base stats of the old item ) ... so you can only upgrade your level 54 item to level 60 with GoPs.

2. Once he get his level 55 T5 item he can upgrade it to level 60. But have in mind he can also get T10 item (in future) with even higher base stats ... and you can't get more than what you have right now ... because we assume you want to keep your old base stats.
    level 55 T10 item can also be upgraded with GoPs.

This is all theory ... but you were comparing the base stats.
    In reality neither can you get 4x golden enchantments + old base stats ... nor can he get max T5 base stats + 4 golden enchantments.
    That is why in both cases
    About the enchantments ...
    Your item's enchantments will always beat his enchantments ... transferred onto unique item. With your enchantments you can have more freedom of choice when planning your gear ... on the other hand he would have to rely on other items as well.
    Because you said
    he is obviously ignoring the base stats because his goal (as everyone's goal) is to transfer the enchantments onto unique shield ... but you did compare them anyway.

I would make you a simulation ... but my 1000% event buff at TS is not allowing me ... as I would lose it :D

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Warning: Image dump ahead!

Well, It's been a long time since I've shared, but now is as good as ever. As you may or may not be aware, I had a period of about nine months where I wasn't playing as much as I usually did and I missed out on a lot of crafting. I only really started playing again in earnest about two months ago and I've been playing catch up.
    [​IMG]
    I crafted this to replace my old LVL 50 axe. The 61% line was a random line and I lost two 74%+ lines, but it met an immediate need. I'll try to craft this to a Herald Hammer if it drops with decent stats to take care of me while I work on my 4/4.

And speaking of 4/4, here are what I'm using to try to make said 4/4:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now that I have that 110%/150% weapon, I'm being more picky about my future 2/3s and 3/4s. I plan for my next 3/4 to be all 75% or higher. If I finish it before I make a 4/4, I'll sub in that as my other ingredient.
    I've had some luck working on helmets, but not what I really want:
    [​IMG]
    I was collecting random %damage lines and managed to get this legendary, but it was sort of an accident since what I'm really working on is combining the following exos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The last one is sort of interesting. Not only is it a T5 with double gold base lines, it also experienced that weird stat doubling crafting bug... not that I'm complaining.:p
    I've also had some luck with torsos.
    [​IMG]
    I crafted the one on the left first and the one on the right is from a couple days ago. I'm waiting for a nice daily deal and I'll buy one slot and make the switch. Even though the damage gains isn't even half a %, the switch will mean more armor and more HP for less glyphs.
    When it comes to decorations, I made a placeholder to replace my old LVL 50:
    [​IMG]
    With that 96% decoration, it affords me the time to be picky and find/make better decorations on my way to making a 120%+ decoration:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I replaced the one on the right with the one on the left. Again, this is a place holder to give me a chance to work on a better future decoration.
    [​IMG]
    I use the ones on the left, but I realize that the day may come that I need to use the Herald gloves, and when/if that happens, I want to have an OK pair of speed gloves to put into it. Perfect speed lines to the degree of what I have on the left are not too important in my book since a difference of 1%-2% won't make too much difference in the end. If I manage to make a pair of 38% speed gloves for future Herald's gloves, I'll be more than satisfied.
    Speaking of speed gloves, who spotted what is interesting about this item?
    [​IMG]
    That's right... that was a random drop in Q6, so it isn't really a craft. I was pleasantly surprised.

Speaking of other "Not a craft, but looks like one" drops, I have the following:
    [​IMG]
    I'm not actively working on defensive pauldrons, but I couldn't melt two freebies like these.

Then there was this confused piece of jewelry:
    [​IMG]
    If that crit damage line had been more HP, I'd have been well on my way to an HP amulet for a future tank build
    Speaking of future defensive items:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    None of them are perfect, but they are good starts towards my future tank build.
    Seeing the shield examples above, I've got the following shields to share:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The goal here is to make a shield with 2x of the high block strength, and one each of the block rate and block rate on this item. I would also accept 2x of the block rate with the block rate on this item and one block strength. It will be a long road to the perfect shield.
    Last, but not least, I'm still working on boots.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I've been blessed with a total of four 9%+ lines. The goal would be to get all four of them onto the same legendary for a pair of speed boots with 38.5%, but that isn't too likely. I'll settle for 3/1 mix, and maybe a 2/2.

And that is what I have to share. Of course, there are also multiple other 2/3 items, an insane amount of 1/3 items, and a handful of 1/2s and 1/1s, but those aren't anything too interesting. Hope you like what you see.

gun, -HARRA81-, bLaind and 2 others like this.
  3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Now I understand where all the confusion came from. It was not my intention to transfer base stats from the old shield into the unique shield.

Here is my plan:

Step 1:
    Create an Extraordinary shield with 61% increased block rate + 60% Improved block rate on this item with old base stats (4460 at 60).

Step 2:
    Upgrade the above shield to level 60 and use it with a 58% block rate until I do my next craft.

Step 3:
    Craft an Extraordinary shield with 2x 60% increased block rate lines with old base stats.

Step 4:
    Craft a Legendary shield from the above two, for 1x 60% Improved block rate on this item + 2x 60% or better Increased block rate for a total of 80% block rate shield and use it until I do my next craft.

Step 5:
    This step is a legendary shield with any base stats, but 4 golden lines (2x 60%+ Increased block rate, 1x 60% Improved block rate + 1x 0.64 Block strength) Legendary shield.

Step 6:
    Now Transfer the above shield on to a Unique T5 shield which will result with the base stats from the T5 unique shield and my saved old attribute lines.

Step 1 is complete, only 5 more steps to go. :p

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    trakilaki likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I read your earlier post ... but you changed it while I was making screenshots :p
    Yea that was it .

About my gear ... no i have only 2 crafted unique items.
    Most of the gear I am using is outdated and old :D and the rest are unique items with default enchantments.
    That is because the devs want me to use Hoaxbow ... which i never will.
    [​IMG]
    This quiver ... crafted with crappy leg (temporary solution until I craft 4/4 leg quiver)
    [​IMG]
    and the second item is Sigrismarr's torso crafted with leg torso with 2 gold enchantments (that leg was drop).

You asked "who would use old base stats" ...
    rangers who are using longbows are using their old bows with old base stats because even if T0 they are better than any other longbow in the game (only Power of the Alliance with max stats at T5 can surpass the damage by little ... but it is not worth the effort)
    [​IMG]

gun and MikeyMetro like this.
  5. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Not as good as yours, but it beats the heck out of the T3 I had before.

[​IMG]

-HARRA81-, gun, EhtovK and 1 other person like this.
  6. _Baragain_

I see you too are making the same mistake with your runes.
    That is, unless your Dragan ring, and both your boots and gloves have 50% or more from runes also.

7. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Or I value Peridots and Runspeed runes way more than %HP runes ;).

ULTRAPEINLICH, EhtovK, gun and 2 others like this.
  8. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Some of my attempts to craft good items.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

trakilaki, gun, Dragonnns and 2 others like this.
  9. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Talk about lucky craft
    [​IMG]

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Nice. And with a decent health point base line.

Add just about anything else, or even better yet, another line of the same type (gold or not), on a Legendary... This is what I'm trying to get to in order to put those Enchantments on my Ring of Life. ;) I have those kinds of gold lines on blues and some purples... just need the luck... OR Doc's "eventually it will happen" numbers. :)

11. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

My first 4/4 ring. I have gotten incredible bad luck with this. This was my 4th attempt to create a 4/4 ring from 4/x3/4 !
    In the future I will not make anymore 4 x 3/4 crafts but I will do 2x 3/4 + 2x 1-2/4. I hope it's clear for everyone lol :)

hmm, the picture isn't showing:eek:

[​IMG]

[EDIT: Fixed it for ya ;), Erebus]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 25, 2017
    Gevilson and gun like this.
  12. _Baragain_

Interesting choice to put it on a ring of fire. I'd have gone for a RoD.

EhtovK likes this.
  13. brayan1994

brayan1994 Forum Apprentice

14. _Baragain_

So this is bad luck, right?

15. EmperorOfThunder

EmperorOfThunder Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys :)
    this item was created from 4 x 1/4 extraordinary equipment
    [​IMG]
    -86,25 More health points on this item. It's not something amazing, but it's a start:D:cool:

16. _Baragain_

Nod bad considering it is made from 4x 1/4s. Congrats.

And fancy seeing you here. :p

17. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Fresh and still hot :

[​IMG]

EhtovK, trakilaki, gun and 5 others like this.
  18. _Baragain_

You have two such beastly decorations and I'm still working on my first 3/4... would it be mean to say "I hate you."?

19. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Must be easy living in those high populated servers:rolleyes:

20. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

1/4 2/4 3/4 4/4
    2x 1/4 2x 3/4 etc. etc. etc.
    I could guess, but would anyone be so kind to explain what it exactly means?