Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Catch me if you can :p

[​IMG]

2. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

Jesus Christ Traki.

3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

ive had 2 50% lines ever out of every bow I've picked up, and one of those was lost with a game rollback while crafting.

4. trakilaki

That would be a different person ... my name is just Trakilaki :D
    Don't give up hope ... I already told you where to farm :p
    I got most of these lines at the start ... now everything is nerfed down ... they do drop but something like once in 3 months. 50%+ are dropping often though.

Aslandroth likes this.
  5. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I would be grateful to receive some of this farming wisdom, Trakilaki.

6. trakilaki

You already did receive it without knowing it :p
    If you read all the things I have said in the past postings ... you can figure it out.
    I have more crafting ingredients with solid enchantments ... but since I already have 2 leg bows with 4x IDotI enchantments I will keep them in my locker.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is a little hint ... take a closer look at the items :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  7. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Thanks Traki, and i mean that. I think I am just a little slow on the uptake. I didn't think or know that much about crafting or what type of enchantments were favored from one map to the next until Sands of Malice and I was around lvl 49. I've seen some of your posts regarding certain older maps being "rewarding" but am having a tough time narrowing them down. FBI is pretty good. Would it be one of those, or a wilderness area perhaps?

trakilaki likes this.
  8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Stop embedding subliminal messages into your images!

9. This is not my current staff anymore, but I used it since level 50 when I created it. It was one of my best successes. Now it is being a gem holder until I can find some good staffs to align with it..going to be hard though. [​IMG]

10. trakilaki

Those are not Q6 items :D
    Why don't you use Lightshot ... you can take screenshots and upload them in just a second.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  11. I probably will. I have Gyazo right now but obviously cant show stat images with it.

12. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Just a thing, it's been proven, exemplified and calculated somewhere around here enough times by now, so keep in mind that "increased damage on this item" is better for you than "increased damage". I'd use the above as a #3/4 workbench slot item, and you could end up with a 2x IDOT + 2x ID or 3x IDOT + 1x ID. I mean, those lines are definitely not bad, but your primary focus (and the contents of the items in your #1-2 workbench slots) should be on the other kind of enchant.

Eridiani and GoulishNightmares like this.
  13. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @titanlance ,

Welcome to EN Forum :)
    We kindly ask you to post everything (videos, pictures, texts, etc.) in English.
    Cheers.

14. Thanks Morinphen. I thought inc damage overall was better, but will keep more of an eye out for staff with inc dam OTI more. :)

Morinphen likes this.
  15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Nope. Because %Damage on a weapon is the same as %Damage from Attack in Knowledge is the same as %Damage from Torso/Belt/Helmet/Bonuses is the same as % Damage from essence, they all add together. What ends up happening is that the huge % damage lines on weapons dilutes the effectiveness of blue/purple/red essences. For an old but still applicable examples, see these posts.

Morinphen and GoulishNightmares like this.
  16. Tsivaras

Tsivaras Forum Greenhorn

I got this from 4 extraordinarys, 2 of them had 2/3 yellow lines and the other 2 nothing.
    I think i got lucky :p

https://imgur.com/a/IhKDV

[​IMG]

17. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

[​IMG]

Missed out on a couple 60%+ lines but still happy with the result.

---MERGED---

[​IMG]

Didn't think I'd ever see this happen. Came from a 3/4, 2/4 and 2 junk combination. All of the 3/4 went through ( the 50%+ lines).

Last edited by moderator: Feb 17, 2018
  18. _Baragain_

So, is that going into a Lifekeeper, or something else?

19. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Thought I'd transfer it to this. What do you think?

[​IMG]

Yogo and trakilaki like this.
  20. _Baragain_

It makes me hope I don't run into you in a dark alleyway with my PvP tag on. :p

That will be an incredible 1H weapon for PvP. Damage, crit, and attack speed, it's got the whole package deal going for it. Just an off the cuff estimate, but that is likely close to 13k (maybe more) max damage and an easy 80% crit rate. I know a couple 2H DK's who would be envious of those stats.

Yogo and wolfie54 like this.