Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You got an excellent weapon there dude. :)
    Congrats.

wolfie54 likes this.
  2. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Thanks Traki

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

This is beautiful: it has speed, damage and CHR too... really ,really like it.

wolfie54 likes this.
  4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Well, now that I have a bit of time I'd like to share 2 of my favorite results so far:

[​IMG]

What's special about this one?, the last line was random :p, still missing out on a potential ~5% of %ID, but to have skipped the leg to leg crafting makes it worth it as it is, perhaps for a future PvP weapon.

[​IMG]

And this one took so many tries to get that I was through the roof when I finally succeeded, not sure if it's what you'd ideally want in a pair of pauldrons, or the best combination, but it's (almost, damn 13.3% line) exactly what I wanted.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It's what I'd ideally want in my pauldrons, or at least my 2H pauldrons. Short of high tier Witch Seeker pauldrons, which would be ruined by this, any other pair of pauldrons would be perfected by this.

EhtovK likes this.
  6. trakilaki

Those pauldrons are good even for my standards :p

EhtovK likes this.
  7. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

8. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I also have similar one but now i really like the weapon from the cube it seems to me that is better for 1v1 with that debuff cooldown reduction and also i think better dmg.

I think in the future we need to focus on skills cooldown reduction and other skill buffs that we can find on items because asa i can see developers make new special items and they split the items and sets regarding their purpose , for pve or pvp.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    cdeepal likes this.
  9. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

My opinion is mace is better. You can get crit to max 80% without a crit line on weapon, so the weapon should be about damage. The ultimate weapon of choice for 1H DKs is a mace.

10. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

torso was mortis drop. mortis drops lot of yellow lines. please nerf that too.
    [​IMG]
    from pinks
    [​IMG]
    from pinks
    [​IMG]
    leg to leg
    [​IMG]
    pink to leg
    [​IMG]

leg to leg
    [​IMG]

trakilaki and Maistas like this.
  11. RainingBlood666

RainingBlood666 Forum Apprentice

Hey guys...after 11 months trying, got this today:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EhtovK, -HARRA81-, trakilaki and 3 others like this.
  12. _Baragain_

Nice PvP weapon. What do you plan on putting it into?

RainingBlood666 likes this.
  13. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I have manage to make this 2 last week from exo, in fact 90% of my 4x golden line legendaries are made from exo because legendary craft is not working fo me not matter how many golden lines i put in workbench.
    I already have one better than those crafted on my Blood rune sword , i will keep them like they are and try to make another one with 4xidoit .
    I don't use my Dk on 2h , i need to tank for my guild so that is why i don't invest so many time in this 2h build.
    283,53 total on first weapon vs 284,15 on the second one.
    Maybe when they bring a new weapon that worth to use 2h a will craft one and try to exchange gems on a 2h build, but now i can do fast farming on fatal infernal 1 with that Rune sword without runes and gems and is enough for me.(i have similar offensive stats wih _Baragain_ and i use blue )

[​IMG]

Yogo, trakilaki and RainingBlood666 like this.
  14. RainingBlood666

RainingBlood666 Forum Apprentice

I know its horrible, Drhorrible, but...I did this :p

[​IMG]

Again, not the best case scenario, but its helping me a lot. At least it will until the next character balance, as no one knows for sure what's gonna happen there.

Nice crafts sir Demon
    By the way, my craft was also from EXOs.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Yogo and GoulishNightmares like this.
  15. _Baragain_

That makes it forgivable. If I got that from an exo craft, I'd probably use it too... At least until these stupid 3/4 legendaries give me a 4/4.

RainingBlood666 likes this.
  16. trakilaki

[​IMG]

Not the best possible combination but not the worst either.
    I lost 0.05% damage from the other 2 lines ... but I can live with it :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

goes into Sigi torso

[​IMG]

17. Those staff enchantments are soooo pretty!! Jealous..I need to farm more lol What unqiue are you going to transfer those to?

18. MiSi1234

MiSi1234 Someday Author

Finally got my dream belt crafted xD

[​IMG]

- Michelle

semen470, trakilaki, EhtovK and 5 others like this.
  19. _Baragain_

Impressive. It can't get much better than that!

20. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Tonight I got lucky:

[​IMG]

and the newly crafted legendary bow was used to create this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018