Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RainingBlood666

RainingBlood666 Forum Apprentice

Yogo and trakilaki like this.
  2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

To be absolutely honest with you - I wish I were more patient... I have wasted many, many 51% lines... oh well- we'll try again:)

RainingBlood666 likes this.
  3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

sweet!

Yogo likes this.
  4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Since I already have a 4x%IDotI Q4 staff, I'd say a Herald's weapon for PvP..., but!, they just announced (on facebook), about a YouTube (?) stream with a new CM, and one of the topics is balancing, apparently, so, as with the pauldrons and some other items, I ain't pristine crafting nothing until after that's done, I'm okay so far using 3-3.5/4 ones for the time being.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  5. Just curious why do you want to use a Herald staff for pvp, and not your main? I have read/heard that Bear's staff is supposedly stronger(especially with 4 gold lines lol), so why not use it in pvp to? :)

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You only need a bit more luck and practice.
    Congrats

[​IMG]

bLaind and Yogo like this.
  7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Because the Bear staff is only stronger when you take advantage of it's bonus damage for Lightning. That makes it great for mobs and bosses, but you will never hit another player with Lighting Strike, so it is no better than a high damage weapon. Fire Ball is way more effective for PvP due to it's wide hit box, burn AoE, and spamability/bonus damage from the Herald set.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  8. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I just got a 4th dropped extraordinary glove, each with 1 line of Gold% faster attack speed. The 2nd/3rd/and 4th place items transferred their gold lines to the legendary gloves. I then draken/pristine core transferred the enchantments to my Bellicose Gloves and here is what I got: :) :) :) :)

[​IMG]

Now to put my glyphs and gems back in... * dancing in the streets * :) :) :)
    This also got me from 1.493 Attacks/sec to a nice 1.619 Attacks/sec.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  9. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Another exo to leg, 1% better than my first one:
    [​IMG]

trakilaki and GoulishNightmares like this.
  10. RainingBlood666

Hey, did this a few moments ago...

[​IMG]

Not perfect, but 5,21% better than the one i'm using hehe

Just gotta drop that witch seeker armor now and things will get nasty.

trakilaki likes this.
  11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Yeah, another exo to leg lucky strike:
    [​IMG]

trakilaki and RainingBlood666 like this.
  12. _Baragain_

Nice... and an old item line too. Grats.

bLaind likes this.
  13. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I should follow trying pass 4x 76,5 or just use the 3x?, currently I'm already try some like 40 times to get the perfect 4x with 306% increase dmg.

trakilaki likes this.
  14. _Baragain_

Keep going. The math says you have a 0.85% chance if you are using those two 3/4s and two junk items. That is about a 1:120 chance. That does not mean that in 120 tries you will succeed, simply that you need 120 tries before you even hit the average length of time to craft a 4/4.

Sevilla likes this.
  15. Moot

Moot Active Author

[​IMG]

Little Miss existential crisis :/

RainingBlood666 likes this.
  16. RainingBlood666

Nice Craft Sir Moot
    Though i prefer full crit amulets.

Here's another lucky attempt...just 9/16 golden lines.

[​IMG]

Two low golden lines :/
    Yet better than the one i'm using...

bLaind, Paavelsons, Gevilson and 2 others like this.
  17. RainingBlood666

Another one :D

Again from 9/16 golden lines.

[​IMG]

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I could get better lines ... but I got tired of waiting :D

[​IMG]

19. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

It's been a while since I posted, but I have not stopped crafting. Here are some of what I have:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  20. _Baragain_

I've been doing a lot of crafting with the gold we got from the leaderboards, but most of it is pretty standard stuff. That said, I've had two notable 3/4 legendaries crafted because I've been working on them hard for almost 6 months and finally had success on both in a one week span. I've been working on a godlike shield that will be a shield unlike any I've seen on the forums since they introduced transfer crafting.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The goal is to get the two block strength lines, 1x %BR, and 1xIBRotI to transfer. I'd be able to reach 80% block rate without any issue and about 3.75-4.1 depending on my other gear choices. That means I could theoretically hit 80% block strength with the Dragan Battleworn buff. The items I plan to put into the 3rd and 4th slots may also have %HP which would be acceptable in place of one of the block strength lines since it would be highly beneficial and not a bad option due to the diminishing returns from block strength.

This shield will then go into the Agathon's Lost Blade Shield for the 50% HP set bonus and I'll be working towards a well rounded hybrid build.

EDIT:
    Oh, forgot to mention, this is not a once off craft. After I craft this beastly shield, I can try my hand at another beastly shield such as this with the following two legendaries I've been saving for a rainy day:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The goal here will be to combine these two shields into a 2xBS and 1xBR legendary to then use with a newer shield to make a second 2xBS/1xBR/1xIBRotI or 1xBS/1xBR/1xIBRotI/1xHP shield. This second shield would likely go into a Heredur shield for an alternate build down the road. Alternatively, I could use the first shield and a new shield to get a 1xBS/1xBR/1xIBRotI legendary and then use the 3xBS shield for a third awesome shield down the road. I love old lines. :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    bLaind, RainingBlood666 and Morinphen like this.