1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. humunkulus

humunkulus Forum-Greenhorn

Hello, that HP ring outcome seems unreal, unless you have full magic royals and like +300% overall HP. When making your calculation, didnt you multiple your ring base HP (including gems) by 1,73 instead of 0,73? In case youre correct, can you explain me, how can you get +300% overall HP or what am I missing? :)

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You're not wrong. Perhaps I should have said "The HP I'll get from the ring without Runes is 17.8k,"

At the time, I made the calculation off of 2x Royals and 3x Sacreds (I think), but since then I've upgraded to 3x royals and 2x Sacreds. Runes don't play a part in this calculation.

Here is the math.

Without the %HPotI LineWith the %HPotI Line
    Ring Base HP31433143
    HP from Gems14301430
    Total Absolute HP45644564
    % HPotI from Enchantments0%73.008%
    HP gain from %HPotI line+0+3332
    Total HP gain from +136% HP0+7863

...Which is still more than the (55856+9360-7863)*0.118=6770 HP I'd get from an 11.8% HP line on an amulet.

The other advantage is that, as I get higher quality gems, I'll gain even more HP. An Improved Royal gives an extra 143 HP over a Royal. In the ring with %HPotI, and 150% HPotI from runes, that 143 HP becomes 143*3.23*2.36= 1090 HP total. On the other hand, that same gem improvement, even with 150% HPotI from runes, only comes out to 143*2.5*2.478=886 HP total if I'd aimed for an 11.8% HP line on an amulet. It's similar to the difference between %Damage and %DotI because you are picking which modifier gets improved in the calculation, and most of the time, a %XotI will beat a %X.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

MikeyMetro, Hiro73, navelko and 2 others like this.
  4. heror

heror Forum Duke

is this on ts?
    I bow before u ma man

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019 at 1:19 AM
  5. _Baragain_

You know it is... it's a SW weapon. And he only uses a SW on TS.

heror likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No it is not from TS :p
    It is from live server.
    It is not mine ... my friend Boki crafted it couple of days ago ... he is my pupil :)
    Knowing he is a 1H SW ... I doubt he will ever use it :D
    Me? I can't get a single platinum in months ... with my drop ... If I were after death I would have been immortal :)

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Old Hand

I an _sooooo_ jealous of that legendary staff it makes me sick...

But not as sick as knowing something so perfect is wasted... :( :( :(

All my legendaries with plats are contaminated with other than %idoti. :( :( :(

8. _Baragain_

I stand corrected, but you can see why I'd have made the reasonable assumption that is was TheChosenOne's weapon.