Crafting values

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Unagiri, Jun 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Hi there.

Lately I've noticed that the values of the resulting crafted item doesn't really correspond with the constituent 4 items that were put in. Pls see the example below:

[​IMG]

As I understand it, the blue lines are the values that are inherited in the crafted items. But in this example, what happened to the base value for 638 health and 1276 armour that is supposedly inherited? The resulting base values are not part of any of the constituent items.

I had initially thought that this was a case of T2 and T1 max ranges, but that doesn't explain why the T1 resulting item has a higher base Armour value than the T2 exo item.

Is my understanding of the entire process now wrong? Can anyone please clarify? Thank you very much.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

long version: before you hit the "craft" button, it shows you the range of the base stats of the possible item you get.
    they actually meant to keep the base stats from one of the items and adapt it to the tier and lvl of the restulting item, but i guess they changed it with the last update.
    as for the t1 resulting item having a higher arm value than the exo t2.. the exo didn't have max armor value , but somewhere in the 9x% range , while the resulting t1 item must have gotten a higher % of max possible value.

or... it's a bug since we're talking about BP

3. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks for the explanation, Arx_X.

Are you implying that the base stats of the 4 items have no bearing whatsoever on the final result? I ask since I noted on another crafted item, the lowest base dmg stat among the 4 is 16dmg, while the range of possible dmg in the new item shows 13-36dmg. Why would the lowest crafted value be lower than the lowest value among the 4 items used?

Thanks.

4. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

----------MERGED----------
    seems they changed the workbench to match the tooltip you can read when you craft (so if it says you get xx to yy dmg , you get somewhere between those values)
    I crafted a bit today myself and came to the same conclusion.. the base stats are shown as "inherited from" but they are sometimes totally different even tho they remain at the same tier and lvl as the item they are being inherited from

sry , double post cuz "edit" didn't work

yes Mr. Mackey, thank you

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi Arx_X - yes something must've not worked there for you properly..it's all right tho'- it worked just fine for me- got your posts merged m'key?:)

6. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks for confirming! :)

7. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Good that someone else have also noticed.

I myself have noticed many irregularities.

For example, when you craft a level 53 item with 3 x level 55 items, and if the resulting item at level 54 inherit a line from the level 53 item, it will be slightly higher than the original line from level 53.

If you think that makes sense, then why when we upgrade an item from level 53 all the way to 60, the attribute line does not increase. Why does it only increase when we craft it with higher level items to result in a higher level item?

Second issue is the variation between tiers. According to the parallel world descriptions all tier 0, 1, 2 and 3 have max values at 100%. Then why when crafting between tiers, they seems to either go up or down? This is true for base stats and attribute stats.

What makes no sense at all is that there doesn't seem to be one pattern. Just look at the example Unagiri presented above. In the screenshot above you can see that from the inherited base stat, the damage has gone up but armor has gone down.

Makes sense? Unfortunately, not to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.