Creatress' Tears Compensation

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by 9ndrei, Oct 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

I just have to say it, if no one else will. For an item which drops only in x1s you'll compensate players with 1 gold per item?

Oh, the lack of respect you show us.. you must really think we're idiots.

2. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

Before the new release, you can manage to make visual effects on all weapons! :)

3. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

It's not about that. I couldn't care less about their achievements or visual effects. The Tears drop WAY LESS than Crystal of Truth dropped back in the day. When they took those out, some of us remember how the deletion of CoTs was compensated.

But back in the glory days of DSO, there was respect for people.. now it's just..:

JohnWick likes this.
  4. humunkulus

humunkulus Forum Apprentice

You mean those weapons ive alredy used tears on just to check how visuals look like and then instantly sold them since i can barely make 1 Q run without having full inventory?

1:1 gold compensation is joke. Especially when there is no need to compensate anything. Why dont we get oportunity to use tears even after patch? Are programmers stuck in 1995? After patch, people could simply choose wheter kill 999 minis or use their remaining tears on particular weapon. This leads to another unnecessary robbery.

JohnWick likes this.
  5. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

And that's my point exactly. 1:1 gold is an insult. One of the many lately - sadly.

JohnWick likes this.
  6. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

i hope they dont do anything so we can keep storing somewhere in our inventory thousands of creatress tears we will never use

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I agree 1:1 is too low ... they should compensate them 1:1,1 :))
    Does that include the legendary durian slingshot?
    Wait until you see the prices for skins and customization
    One kidney is not enough anymore :eek:

mrmlja and JohnWick like this.
  8. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

At least let us buy some skins with our C. Tears
    I don't want your 1to 1 gold let me throw my Tears away its better then your offer

You know that we have to kill some final boss to get that?????

JohnWick likes this.
  9. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

1:1 is to low :(
    1:3 is fairy enought i think or maybe 1:5 was a nice, respect your players BP!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    vampiro likes this.
  10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Currently the Creatress' Tears sell for 0.001 Gold for 1 tear (0.001:1, AKA 10 copper per tear.)

So I will gladly accept 1 gold for 1 tear.

Granted, 3 gold or 5 gold per tear would be nicer, but unlike DSO, I'm not greedy.

DreamWill and JohnWick like this.
  11. stevenlong

stevenlong Forum Greenhorn

Tears me and you when DIE

[​IMG]

12. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

We have reported this issue before the release goes live. I'm afraid that, at the current stage, there is nothing else to be done in order to revert it.
    For that reason, I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.