Feedback Curse of the Black Knights - Return of Dragan Event (Jan./2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Unfortunately I didn't get too lucky even as far as single golden lines are concerned. Only one pair of boots had a golden armour line and one of the rings had a golden HP line.

2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Not just you. I had 4 times as much as you did, and I saw a single golden line across all the uniques. The sure lowered the chance to get it so we keep grinding=paying. What a shame.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

While meantime I have a DK friend that has 3x items with 2x gold lines: Torso, pauldrons, and gloves. And she had the audacity to complain when I had a better drop rate of sour candies than she did. :p

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  4. Thanks Doc! I did finally get them and more. Thanks to my great guild members as well for running with me :)

5. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

[​IMG]

Finally xD

GoulishNightmares and semen470 like this.
  6. semen470

semen470 Padavan

But unfortunately with no kill rate..just standings ..so useless for me.
    Thanks anyways for posting ;-)

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

8. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

pff no single gold line let alone a double...!

9. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

10. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Update.. 65 kill of dragan non helmet yet !!!!hahahahaha this is ridiculous!!not fun anymore..

11. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

DSO must change Cursed Pearls system. We collect them for regular event and for Challenges in the same time. DSO, fix them like you fix the Realm Fragment lacking problem for Moon events. Or, open Castle Ravencow 7, 10 or 15 days before Dragan event. Now, we are forced to choose between farming Pearls for completing the quests in main event, or to enter in Challenges. One of these two things will not be completed no matter whom we choose.

Shansurri likes this.
  12. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

The new crafting system for the dragan weapon is a bad joke. Last season I crafted it, and had stones of each element, and tried all 3. I settled on fire and it gave good stats AND T3. For a player at my stage of the game that was a major improvement. Now I play 1H but keep the sword in storage just in case.

Today I crafted the T0 sword and it had a gold damage line. Hot damn! I once again had stacks of each elemental stone and decided to roll the dice. Not only did I get a T0 weapon, but the stats went down. Way down. I did this 3 times and still have only a T0 melt to show for it. I could have sold the stones for gold.

Now this was just an experiment because I didn't need a 2H weapon, but what about newer players? The amount of effort required to even have a chance at the (elemental) weapon, and you make it crap? Crap tier and crap stats.

Fail BP; epic fail.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  13. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Is it normal for characters below lvl 50 to get qaizah gems and lvl 55 items when they play grouped with a lvl 55 character?

14. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

It seems in the run to the spider in the event it is still the old style drops where everyone gets drops equal to the highest level character in the group

15. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i got all uniques except for weapon i tried all modes from normal to inf3 still nothing, and i start farming red pearls again but no drop from maps, we used to get from repeatable chest red pearls and i got zero from those

16. Laurie53

Laurie53 Someday Author

Yes, this is what I'm worried about. I got a very lucky T6 Bow running with a couple of amazing players who took me for a quick spin when my stars were obviously in alignment (lol). I don't believe it's a very special example of it's kind, but a good 4 tiers above anything else I'm likely to get right now. My quandary is whether to put the fire stones on it and risk ruining it. There is no option to back out once you have seen the result?

17. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

If that t6 has good stats, I would not do it. I would try to get a junk t6 for the fire stones. Especially if that t6 you have is going to be used.

Now, if that t6 has bad stats, you can think about it.

Laurie53 likes this.
  18. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Just done a single run of mini 4 on normal.
    75 progress
    8500/75=113 runs needed @ 150 pearls per run = 17,000 pearls. :(

Even with 9k base damage not a quick map to do. 113*not quick*extra pearl farming (only have 11k) = much more than 3days 10hrs alowed. Not impressed to say the least :(

Alex_Thor likes this.
  19. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Bad stats... you mean like this:
    [​IMG]
    The problem is, this is normal for me. I'll get very near the minimum, but much less often I get something near max. If they made a highlight color the opposite of a gold line, say a red line for example, I would have red lines galore.

So, since this weapon is 4 damage away from the minimum, I will most definitely try to craft it with stones if I can get four like ones so I can reroll the base stats.

So don't run it on normal. It will still take a ton of pearls, but it will be significantly less than 17k.

Laurie53 likes this.
  20. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Don't look @ the single run, the avg is a bit higher but the really important thing is to do this challenge with other mates and each run you rotate the ones that open the statues.
    The statues are the most important thing in this challenges and, based on my experience, doing higher mods will save you some time but won't give you better progress per pearl spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.