Feedback Curse of the Black Knights - Return of Dragan Event (Jan./2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Oh my god, it's actually just 11k pearls in a group on fatal (according to @.RakshaRanja.'s calculation). Welp, I think I'm gonna do it now.

I know you hate me.
    I always come back, give the game a chance, surprisingly find out how stupendously insane it is, then drop some complaints that I think are relevant to the forum in hope that the system might finally get more humane and reasonable, but the defenders from the order of justice talk down to me to prove me wrong at any cost.

Although I'm slightly confused, because when I spitted complaints here and was kind of unfair there at some points @sargon234 still agreed with my opinion that the game was just one crazy tedious farm and that it was a bad thing, despite other warriors fighting back furiously.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It's still ridiculous. The hamster wheel event design needs to end for minis.

3. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

Last mini event for me isn't that bad. I did progress up to 5k for 2 clovers and with good team on inf2 it went pretty fast for me. Everyone takes one "boss" and thats all. I mean I did 5k in 1 day and we had how many 5? 1-2 hours per day is enough I guess. (I also needed to farm like 1.5k pearls and yea that's the only annoying part, but if someone was doing many dragan kills, those summoned guys drop a lot of them.)

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Well yes,the minievent is ridicolous, but grouping lessens the pain and the suffering and costs less

The game is tedious and it's a bad thing, but deliberately going to make that problem even worse and then coming here to complain about that isn't really the best move, and you take that strawman and take it somewhere to argue with, since i didn't defend the game design at all

The minievents are clearly designed for group play to lessen the costs, playing solo is shooting yourself in the foot

And the complaint about the minievents are nothing new, @Baragain demonstrated this somewhere with maths

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  5. Always happy to help out with a little search. It's even easier when it is in this same thread, just two pages ago. :D

6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Minis are tedious. Cursed pearl farm is tedious. Dragan and spider's 1-pearl-for-party system is great, it encourages people to actually take weaker players along.

The small community challenges along the way were a nice bonus, just would like it if the higher-ups would post the bonus codes to the forums so I don't have to read Facebook every few days to check for a code. (I realize that some players have taken to posting the codes on the forums, but shouldn't this be some kind of official announcement type of thing?)

thiodorexagos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.