Daily challenges:Complete quests

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by chiuseer, May 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

I was a Premium member, so I never consider this question.But I am not now.
    So maybe this is a silly question: How to finish (Complete quests: 2 or 4 or 8) in short time?
    Because I don't want spend 40 Andermant to exchange. Thx for all answers :D

2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

I used to do Anniversary chips when it was active to do 8 quests and profit it to collect CoT and truncheons because each chest counted as a quest.
    Now there are 2 quests that are fast to finish:
    -The last shirt (RC Center)
    -Poisoned rivers (Twilight Downs)

You can also do any Q (except mortis) and it will count as a quest once you open the final chest.

3. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

The fastest repeatable quest I found (~30 sec per quest) is in Hogni's mine, the quest "Troll Din" from the NPC called Rikke. Do that quest fast, as many times you need.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

+1, always been Hoggins for me too. You can pick up the Gnome mining + troll drum for two at a time.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I also go to Hognis mine - theres an npc that offers 2 repeatable quests (pick up rabbit traps and pick up wood or something). The npc is the first npc directly west of your teleport in position.

Pick up the 2 quests and go to the map directly south to pick up the quest items.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Also a good option. Although you have to cover more map you can stay mounted. Timewise it is about the same.

7. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

Thx for all answers . I will give them a try.:)