Daily deal

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ftpwtendo, Sep 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftpwtendo

ftpwtendo Forum Greenhorn

Hello! So i just signed up for the daily deal, but i didnt recieve the second present of it, even tho I spend the required amount of andermants, could you please check that out? (sorry if my english was bad).[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @ftpwtendo and welcome to the forum!

There is no technical issue or bug with the daily deals. You need to spend a little bit more in order to get the second tier reward. To get the 2nd reward you need to spend 5589 andermants (the value of your 2nd tier reward) + the value of the bottom tier reward. Then, for the 3rd (top) tier reward, you will have to spend the sum of all three (23154 in this case), not just the amount displayed on the top selected item.

I hope this answers your question and clears the misunderstanding :) .
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

4. ftpwtendo

ftpwtendo Forum Greenhorn

Oh im really sorry! Was my bad, everything came! Sorry again, you can close the disscusion.

-------- MERGED -------

Got it! Thank you!

MENTOL likes this.
  5. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

You are most welcome :) Enjoy your rewards and have fun playing.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing as requested, the problem was solved ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.