Daily Quest/Deal bug back?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Tonlee01, Mar 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Forum Apprentice

I'm on Tegan, last night logged out before 1am PST, today just logged in 3:25pm and only received the login rewards. Is the bug back and is the hotfix addressing this?

BTW I have tried to place a bug report from in game, but when I get to UserID, it says Use Digits Only... Where does one find these digits so I can submit it for the devs ease in finding the issue and resolving it?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Daily Deal & Daily Quests are now on a different timer than the daily login rewards. Very annoying, but I believe they're aware of it. For bug reports, log into drakensang.com and click support, it autofills user ID and such :)

3. Tonlee01

Yeah, I just deleted the ID and sent away. Since the Hotfix 1 came out, I have been getting daily deals, daily quests reset and daily login rewards all at 1am PST. At 5pm PST I get my premium 100 anders. I also asked in my guild and at least one more have yet to see their daily deals and quests reset since the bug first manifested.

Shansurri likes this.
  4. Osote

Osote Forum Greenhorn

Mine is different between characters on the same server on the same account. My main gets login reward at 8pm eastern, dailies reset at 1am. My alt gets login and daily reset all at the same time, 8pm.

5. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

third time in 6 years im close to one year, log i lost it, now is totally crazy. i log in i get 200 ander for premium nothing more, net day i get login bonus but day one, still 2 days, now get daily challenge, daily deal may change is same stuff just changes places. im long time, hard to let go, i log every day to talk to friends and do daily's, i believe time to let go, weeded me down to dally and now this. iguess they making money off dsome one , not me ,

--MERGED--

it changes,, daily log, daily deal hell i log in every day , i get this

Last edited by moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  6. Nalros

Nalros User

Hi dawmjr, please make use of the Edit button if you wish add more to a post.

-Cheers

7. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Same, daily challenge has not updated for over 24hours now for me on Tegan server. It was updating after Hotfix 1, so seemingly the issue has come back after Hotfix 2

8. Tonlee01

Still waiting on a resolution to the ticket I sent in. Since then, up until today (just logged in at 9:40pm PST) my daily deals and quests had reset. Today they did not. So, this is 12 days of this month that I was not able to do daily quests and receive rewards, now being an event, I lose out on the Keys that drop from finishing the gold daily quest too, for the second time this week (on three characters), and yes I sent in another ticket... Can one of you greens (Team Drakensang Online) please answer me as to why I am paying for premium service, when one of the functions, the ONLY reason I am paying for premium service I might add, the ability to change daily quests without a andermant cost, is NOT available to me? Can you explain why should I pay for premium service any more?

9. Chell2015

Chell2015 Forum Apprentice

I would count my blessings that up until today you were getting them every day, since the release and the hotfix, I ONLY get mine every OTHER day, so needless to say I am losing many, many good things from not being able to complete them on a regular basis. I haven't even done the math on how many Dailies I have missed because I know it will just upset me more.

10. Tonlee01

Whats upsetting is Bigpoint already got paid, even though I haven't received what I'm paying for, for half the month so far.

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This morning on 2:00 the CET changed to CEST and the clock went one hour forward to 3:00.
    That means Dailies on EU servers will reset on 2:00 instead of 1:00 ... until CET (winter time) is back again.

12. Tonlee01

Okay, but how does that affect NA servers (our time changed already March 11th) and why would it matter if I usually log in on Tegan around 4pm PST? (BTW the timer on the daily deals resets at 5pm PST even though the deals themselves do not reset at that time.)

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well ...
    the time on US server has been changed from UTC to CET. UTC is not changing ... but CET is changing from winter to summer time and vice versa. ATM CET is non existent because it is a winter time ... CEST took place instead of CET.
    I am not saying this is the reason your dailies not to reset yesterday ... just pointing out one of the possibilities.

14. Tonlee01

Yesterday (At about 9pm PST) I logged in and I received my daily deals and daily challenges(quests) reset. Today I logged in just now 12:40pm PST and I did not receive my daily deals and daily challenges(quests) reset on three out of four characters. Hey Green (Team Drakensang Online), do I send in a third support ticket? Last two only asked me "what characters is this happening on and on what server" and then praised the information I gave them. No resolution, no further discussion, nothing. Been a week since the first support ticket... And again, Bigpoint took my money and is still not providing what they are being paid for.

Edit: 1 of my characters did get the reset on challenges and deals.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  15. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @Tonlee01,

Thank you for your continued diligence in reporting the issue and providing details. Unfortunately, flooding support with tickets will not resolve the issue any faster. I have already brought this thread to the attention of our support fairies, so they are well aware of it and your case in particular. The issue has also been passed further up the chain of command, but it is out of our (moderator) control now.

Pssst, we have names too, you know. ;)

Cheers,
    Anyki

16. Tonlee01

Persistent and ongoing problems such as this one coupled with not getting any response or only getting scripted and almost computer generated responses from emails from the customer support team causes frustration and can cause the game to become not enjoyable, as you could imagine. Thank you for a response and for your efforts in passing the issue up the chain of command to resolve this issue. I appreciate it Anyki.

17. Anyki

Anyki User

The only automated message you get when contacting support is the one acknowledging receipt of your ticket. Customer support officers are human, but they will copy and paste answers if the tickets they receive are similar or same in content.

Cheers,
    Anyki

18. Tonlee01

To add (and no, I didn't send in another ticket), yesterday I did get challenges and deals reset, but today 3/29/18, the challenges and deals did not reset, the bug seems to trade off and on every other day now. Still no word from customer service for either ticket, other than asking which characters the bug (Bigpoint caused) affected and to point out that I received the daily log in bonus, which was not the issue. Again, want to point out. Bigpoint took my money and I still haven't seen any resolution or recompense. Do I need to do a charge-back?

19. Anyki

Anyki User

There has not been word of any new fixes or compensation. If there is one planned, we will announce it on the forums when we know. Otherwise we know only as much as you do at this time.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.