Daily scam

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Paavelson, Jan 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

all daily dealrs are scams. why ?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

daily deal its actually a bonus! know the facts before you post

3. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Daily deal rewards system is totally mess nowdays, fior example 20 key of proves was reward for 20-30 k ander.

4. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

yep. rushed R114. developer prolly forgot to change values.

chek prices before you post. oh wait. you go pay for those prices. for you its bonus to pay more. you state that its limited to buy rubys? lol
    dude just dont. if you have nothing to say then dont.

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

You don't get it. It is a bonus to the stuff that you buy.

You buy a mount, a bunch of spirit stones, and one inventory expansion. There, you have spent x thousand of andermant, and you get a thing of your choice from the daily deal as a bonus to the things you bought.

That is why the ruby costs less in the shop than is the displayed value in DD, because you don't buy it from the DD. You get it for free.

6. IKILLGIANTS

paavelson,if you think its a scam its simple...whenever you spend ander just DONT select anything from daily deal,just spend your ander and "beat the sistem" :D :D :D this way you will not "loose" anything LOL

7. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Yes, it is a bonus. Because you will buy items for 5589 anders to receive as a bonus/gift a polished ruby that you didnt even pay for it.
    They are just giving you gifts while you buy another stuff that you needed. Obviously with a % of interest in that gift.
    If you just want a 2x1 offer, just wait for 50% sale event on gems and stop complaining of something that you don't understand.

8. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

its still a scam doesnt matter if i spend ander. it doesnt make sense to have higher prices on dailys

9. IKILLGIANTS

the items from daily deal do not have a "price" because you are not buying those items,you buy something else and if your purchase hits the specific amount from daily deal you get "for free" the selected item

Akageshi likes this.
  10. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I really hope that devs in their infinite wisdom to make daily deals items to be offered for spending minimum 100 k anders.

For sure, it will not be a scam, just a bonus.

11. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It has always been this way, even before 214. The problem after 214 is that most of the selections are junk. Also the average prices for the silver reward are much higher than before.

sargon234, couda22 and ghostmagicus like this.
  12. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I think that scam is an appropiate call for they who wants to buy their items offering junk bonuses.

(cambridge dictionay online)

scamnoun [ C ] UK /skæm/ US /skæm/informal
    illegal plan for making money,especially one that involves trickingpeople

13. MaxDisappointed

It's not a scam since you decide if select or not an offer, and what offer to select between 4 options of each step, with the goals of anders welll specified to make you decide which one of them fits your needs or wishes. And of course i'm not wasting real money, so... scam?
    You mean all around the world there are shops scaming people when saying: for the purchase of 2, we give you 1 more free?
    Because here for the price of 1.2 you are getting another polished ruby for free xD
    If I go to a store thinking about spending 50 dollars, and they tell me that for spending those 50 dollars they will give me something that is worth 45 for free added to my purchase, I call them swindlers?
    Yes, it will be a bonus, because the offer would be with a new and more exclusive article, for example the black bear of pvp or the new mounts of Zumpe, I am sure that if you give the option to choose it in the offers for 100k many people would accept it.

14. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Really man, i dont want to offend you, but you dont understand simple things, like what a scam is.

And i may prove you easy, asking, when was last times when you buyed gems? Name 3 times.

Scams is for tricking people, maybe kids who have access to parents card, like offering junk bonuses like 20 keys of proves if they spend additional 20-30 k ander more for 10-20 euros.

I definitely hope that actually scam dayly deal system is not intended and is just some bug that i hope to be repared soon.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  15. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

You could call the Daily Deal a "scam" in a different way.

It's obvious that this feature has been added to the game just to make you spend more andermant. How? You open the DD window and see there's a cool thing like a mount or a materi rune or jewel of enhancement or something like that. If you really really want it, you sped your andermant on something else in the shop, so you can get the free DD item. But oh no! You don't have enough andermant! What do you do? Of course! You buy some for real money. Why? Because the DD offer is cool and you want it, and especially, it is time limited for one day. So you don't have time to farm all the andermant you need to spend in order to get the cool free DD bonus, and so you pay real money.

This ^ is the point of the DD feature.
    It's a quote-unquote scam, because the entire thing is a candy that you know is free, but in order to get the free candy, you have to buy enough other things first, to which you are sort of manipulated by the idea of getting the free candy.

Well that's not really a scam, it's just a ridiculous offer that everyone with a brain ignores :D

16. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The financially responsible "Adult" looks at it and says "Well, I don't have the ander, so it was a nice pipe dream." and keeps on playing and doesn't worry about it. You don't "buy" ander till it's in the budget. There is no reason that BP needs more than about 60-120 per year per player (which totals many millions each year) to stay profitable.

And I don't buy anything in the second row unless I've at least twice that much. And I've never had enough to buy the _rediculously_ award amounts in the third row (and never will), so I just select the cheapest one up there to enable the "accept". Often from dying against a PW boss, I get the first row item.

But I will never "buy" andermant just to get something from the daily deal. Won't happen, ever.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  17. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Yes, that's a responsible, reasonable behavior. But not everyone behaves that way.

People these days spend fortune on loot boxes in other games, often being hyped to high heaven by streamers.
    The point of DD, loot boxes, and similar features is to put you under the pressure of the time limited and really good looking offer, and so in the end the weaker minded players just give in and pay real money to get it.

However, the DD is not so pervasive. I ignore it most of the time anyway.

With that said, of course the game needs people who pay real money. So in a way, we all can enjoy the game thanks to the less reasonable or less responsible players who are willing to pay for even quite stupid offers...

18. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Well, i forgoted to mention the biggest scam at all times, BP maked PVP-ers to invest in runes, gems, etc, and they suddenly trashed all that money spended.

If this was not a scam, someone please tell me what was is?

Be prepared for next scam.

19. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Yeah kind of. But they could just say they didn't take the gems from you, you can still use them in pve! Isn't it just great?

I personally sometimes feel like taken advantage of when I spend a lot of andermant (necessary to say: farmed) on gems or something to get a DD item, which I do very rarely, but still do; and the next day there is a gem sale -25% or even -50% -_- Is that a coincidence? Hmmm... I guess so. But it's quite upsetting.

20. MaxDisappointed

Simply a step to try rebalance the PvP, devs said it's a temporary step to create the future PvP.

It's funny to read that the pvp player spent on gems and runes and now they can not use them.
    I am sure that if in the past they had only served for PvE they would have bought them anyway.
    By the way, how can you get runes with real money? I'm missing something?

You know perfectly all the possible offers in the game and that they are random, it is your decision to spend and when to do it. If you prefer 25% or 50% sale, you just wait until then without being tempted.
    You expect to be treated as adults but behave like children.
    To support your point are you saying that they cheat irresponsible children who steal their irresponsible parents to spend money on a game?
    Thank you for putting the worst possible scenario, but you try to make the game responsible for the bad management of families.