Daily scam

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Paavelson, Jan 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yeah, is great, almost make me through out. Game will be dead soon, no one will spend money in it except kids trickened by scam offers.

But this is it, in this game seems nowdays no one from BP talk with comunity players, that boy jesse or whatever is a bad joke. I saw some videos with him where he had title of "grand master", really, this is a disrespect from all fair people who earned honestly their title from arena.

Reealy bro Jesse, please assume any title u want , master of universe, master of disaster (will be more appropiate) but do not use real titles from real players who really deserves it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

But of course it's everyone's own fault if they buy something for full price that goes on discount the next day.
    I used a wrong word. It's not about being taken advantage of at all. It's just upsetting.

The scenario I described is not about acting like a kid. There's been no other way to get the materi rune but from the DD. So that has always been the only thing I've been getting from the DD (with some rare exceptions). Ad you can't deny it is upsetting if you spend your hard earned andermant to get this rare rune, and then you get e.g. a gem discount the next day. You're like Omg couldn't the discount be on the same day as the DD materi rune? I'm NOT saying it's a scam or anything like that, it's simply just upsetting. It's just an example of all kinds of ways the game manages to get your real money from your wallet IF you are weak and prone to spend money for stuff.

But also, we DO NEED players like this. Don't you call them childish. If they stop spending real money on crap, the game will stop being profitable and get shut down sooner than we'd like to.

However, you may as well end up never buying anything, because you never know if a better offer hits the shop tomorrow. So you either never spend, or you have to take the risk. Is that part of the game experience? I guess it is.

3. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

My last phrase in the quote was not specially dedicated to you.
    I do not want to sound offensive to you, just expose my point of view about the meaningless complaints of some people.

ghostmagicus has portrayed himself, he is a hater. Leave game, your brain will thank you. If you do not see anything good here, why do you keep? Do you like to rant?
    You use the forum to let go of your frustrations by looking for bad things in all aspects of the game, even if you are not right.
    Why are you so aware of the pvpers or inventing situations of children stealing credit cards instead of making YOUR game?

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Can't believe there are still people who don't how this works or that pretending that a ridicolous hyperbolic statement is actually an argument

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

There is nothing illegal about offering something up for a price.
    Making money is the point of all for-profit companies, BP included.
    There is no trick involved. The prices are clearly listed.

I am VERY happy that the "Spheres of" are gone. Now that was much more of a scam as you were paying for an unknown and had no idea of the odds of obtaining the item you wanted. Were you complaining about that, I'd consider it a valid concern. Complaining about something you get for "free" for buying something else, well that is much more of a Buy One - Get One offer you see so many other businesses pushing.

MikeyMetro and MaxDisappointed like this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Except Materi Runes... those can't be gotten anywhere else, so in those cases, I spend andermant to "buy" the rune and whatever I spend that andermant on to get the rune is my bonus. In the past, it was the jesters. Now, with my crap luck at getting the gem crafting recipe, it is lockpicks... 15k saved up lockpicks spent, and not a sign of those stupid books.
    Agreed. Growing up, my parents always said "Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay." If BP can convince people to pay x for y, then that is between the player and BP.

7. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

I recomend the great desert inf3 for the recipe, i got it three times over there

8. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Scams are not necessarily illegal, and i suppose its perfectly legal what they do. Still, is a lot of mess in the daily deal rewards, is messed enough that somene can consider to be some scam.
    I dont think that mess was intended, and they should fix it giving bonuses which value are proportionally with the amount of ander spended.

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  9. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Pfff first you say that's illegal, now you changed your mind, but...

[quote removed]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

That's not how it works.

Consider this - let's say you selected the polished ruby at 5589 ander as your silver line daily deal. (We'll ignore the bronze line and the materi rune issue). Let's say you bought over 5589 anders worth of rubies in the shop, say, a polished ruby for 4499 and a ruby for 1499 (total is 5998 anders)

Would you have gotten more, less, or the same amount of rubies for 5998 anders as if you had not selected a daily deal?

11. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I am just curious if any got joker for stones/runes after 213/214, i didnt saw any.

Also, they messed daily deal so bad by introducing worthless crap that can be buyed easy with small gold, so the result is i didnt get anything from daily deal since 213/214, althghouh i still need many pets/costumes/emotes/...

I guess i am gone die reach on ander if this will continue.

12. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Jewel of Enhancement has been removed from the daily spender rewards in R214.
    Rune of Enhancement is still possible daily spender reward.

navelko and ghostmagicus like this.
  13. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Still wondering if someone had some Rune of Enhancement after 213/214.

BP shoud rework daily deals because now is just a BIG mess.