Dailybuild_1071 & 1076

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Jun 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I searched but I didn't found problem with new banner/cloak quest.
    I'm a bit confused
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How can I increase tier of a banner for quest 4/6 if that recipe is the reward of the quest?

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

There are schemas only for quests. If you will do the quest you will be possible to use the workbench with this schema.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Marsicanus likes this.
  3. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Found it...thanks

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

So, where did you find it?

And where are we supposedly getting all these augment cores???

In live server, I currently have some 20 augment cores and need some 900 more for crafts I already have lined up (and another 2400 that I don't yet have the draken cores for).

The only cores I have in excess are:
    • Soul Cores (10.5K, only ever did 1 of these)
    • Pristine Cores (4K, most of all my crafts have been transfered to uniques prior to PvE LB before last, and it's taking _forever_ to craft those extremely elusive Platinum lines).

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

All of them are reward from Cover your Back quest ... sometimes you only need to select different tab on the workbench.
    That would be easy from R220 on.
    Since there are no more merchants to buy PW equipment from ... you will have more than enough Materi Fragments to buy cores from Sasha.

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

[/QUOTE]
    Anser for augment cors is simple. You stop playing on ts. you farm 200-300k materi u get 600 cores.
    2-3 day job

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

What do you think I've been spending 90% of my gathered Materi Fragments on for the last 6 months??? I've rarely "bought" from the vendors, maybe 7 or 8 items (and 3 of those were same item on one trip and third time was a jackpot) since last Dec. I've 5 items I'm wearing upgraded to T8 (Armor, Weapon, Ring, Belt, Ring) from T5 or T6. I've literally, 8 augments lined up needing draken cores and augment cores.

Well, anyway....

I actually don't play on TS. I've a character there, but haven't logged into TS in ... well since before last December.

And during the week, most days I only get 1 to 2 hours play.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019