Dailybuild_1071 & 1076

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Jun 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

How can a tank 1H make solo leaderboards?

Or a DK must craft double items for 1H and 2H sets with new platinum lines?
    I never back to tank 1H.

There aren't only Black and White.... there are infinite shades of gray.
    So between 80% armor and resistance in inf 4 and 40% there are 75,74,73,72,.....

To have 80% for armor and resistance with this versione we need
    pain-exc-let 25.600 (no changes)
    inf1 48.384
    inf2 72.704
    inf3 108.800
    inf4 163.328

With full royal green diamond, all items lev60 tier8 I've 30k resistances...with royal blue I can reach 32-33k... I need only 100k more resistances.
    Or I must craft belt, torso and pauldrons with resistances/armor/block and I need only 90k more but I loose 120% damage

Nilo988 likes this.
  2. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

It will be a sheer and utter slaughter, chances are they are still modifying the difficulty escalation, however if they even just apply this at 50% of what is in this daily build all who play will suffer severely and boss battles will in no way be worth the costs.
    Either way this was bound to happen, they gave players platinum lines, upgradable pets and craftable royal gems, obviously they will take back in a way like this, one that suits them the most, the house always wins.
    EDIT:
    If this is some desperate ruse to get players to rather play pvp instead of insanely hard dungeons, they are seriously mistaken, because instead of turning to pvp players will just leave yet once again.
    My recent play experience with PW has been as if there is something lacking, I am not sure if it is the difficulty that makes it feel unrewarding or something else, yes yes there is lb and core drops from the bosses, but when running pw I still feel like there is a sense of absense of being rewarded. it is hard to explain but scaling dungeons in a way feel more rewarding. <- might be the killspeed vs pw or the mob sizes vs drop ratio too

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  3. heror

heror Forum Baron

Its not like its hard ti make 2 setups lmao.. this is an old meme, now u can build a char in a week or even less. Making a 302 weapon before was insane and now is my everyday experience.
    And yes i have more than 2 setups so im pretty much competent to say this
    A;sp a balanced set on 2h with dragan defensive set works wonders. But , back to lv 40 i see

4. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

With a strong emphasis on
    With monsters having 3x times as much health, bosses having more than 7x the health, you being complete paper (reduction of armor, resistances, block) and less crit, do you really think it will be fast?

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  5. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

Reduction of armor/resist yes, but reduction of critic/block is same as now (but who knows, maybe they change that also)

6. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I know but why a class must use 2 builds and other 3 not?
    I'm full platinum with legend full platinum to make a 2nd 2H build but I can't find platinum hitpoints on item (rings) or hitpoints% or resistance/armor on item.
    The problem is: with defensive craft I can reach 40k resistances?
    Maybe but 40k resistances in inf4 are 49,48% of dmg reduction.
    I can reach 60k? -> 59,50%.
    Ho much time, resources and farm I need to have these values?
    Anyway the dmg reductions is too low so it is much better farming in inf1 and upgrading items tier by tier...who need.

daily1078 online and no change about malus.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  7. heror

heror Forum Baron

Um ok , be as displeaseda as u want , the fact is the WILL push this through , anbd in the end U will be the one to feel bad about using 2h. Im simply giving u and opinion,

Anyways , regarding the topic , i summon the allmighty @trakilaki , if they made bosses not be immune to everything , then potentially , singu, EA, rocket , and head= armor break the boss? And if yes this essentially means we have x2 dmg(almost xD) , so the buff wont be that huge,

Also this will make Mages op , like im serious here, if i can proc q8 s bonus dmg on target with frost on it then ice missle becomes a 120% dmg skill that lowers the mana ussage, So ye they broke dwarf with q8 , time to break the mage, imo . Just remove this daily build, the last thing i want is the lazyplayers with q8 who hold 1 button all the run , being given intiative to play this borin and stupid. On probably the class that rewards the most when playing skillfully , this will catastrofic and ironic.

P.S: im expecting every q8 user to come and cry" but its and engame set that is supposed to give you dmg , map clear , boss dmg , free health insurance and new car every month for free" while other ppl get mana items for this sake.... quite ironic isnt it?

8. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

you invite one...
    I will find another way to keep myself busy

Zoltan likes this.
  9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

so far they didn't and i don't expect them to do that, given their history

Also, given that more and more players are leaving, how is one supposed to find groups or form groups?

10. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

who complained that the game is too hard? besides, the calculation posted before are a serious concern for players, especially 2h DKs
    Those numbers are insane and unachievable for 2 handers
    But the problem here is that the drops are as EDIT as they are now, while the bosses are much more difficult
    Also, how many players are able to solo the bosses in 10 seconds on inf 3? how many?

The problem with the sapphires' removal is that they removed them while not compensating people fairly and forcing to adhere to one build and their removal made 1h builds even more redundant
    Don't you think that's a bit of a problem that 2h weapons can achieve so much attack speed, being able to rival 1h weapons while having much more dmg than 1h weapons?
    Look, i love high attack speed on 2h weapons, but this objectively makes 1h weapons useless

But the loot is not better, it's as bad as it is now
    Look at what they are doing with cloaks, cloak crafting is going to be grindy mess

11. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Tell me, do you understand those numbers?
    Those numbers mean it will be virtually impossible to get close to mobs <- even as a tank...
    And it might be nice sitting on a very end game throne yelling the game is too easy, however you do realize that this is supposed to be an arpg <- agreed the bosses need more hp but not their minions etc...

12. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

We have the same nerf everytime there is a new cap level.
    BUT we know that when we upgrade all item to new level (e.g. from 55 to 60) and made new craft we can have better stats.
    Now I don't see way to gain 130k resistance/armor.

I think that this is counter-productive because have 20k resistances or 35k it is the same: one shot from bosses on high difficulty
    So why I must spend resources to have better gems/runes?
    Or why I must spend hundreds of hours to farm ingredients to make royal blue diamonds when I'll got only +1% of dmg reduction?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Hetsunien, sargon234 and rcch like this.
  13. rcch

rcch Advanced

I had exactly the same toughts as Marsicanus. Hyperinflation... why bother to upgrade items/gems since it will not make any difference.

Hetsunien likes this.
  14. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Once again let me explain the damage reduction you have now vs mobs is nothing
    you need 48384 armor for 80% on inf1 and 48384 resist for 80% on inf1
    that would leave most players with sub 25k stats even on a very receiving end on damage
    And even top tanks now dream of stats that high.
    So it will be hard, it will be devastatingly hard for dks

15. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

To have fun we need a better Boss Fight... now it is so easy.

But Improve Boss Fight mean "programming" a better AI, new or change boss skills and so on but this mean work hard.
    Improve Boss Fight don't mean work 10sec changing 3 numbers:
    - dmg from 15 to 16.5
    - hp from 30 to 85
    - infernal malus from 1.8 to 6.38

At now Bearach's bees kill a DK in inf3-4 with 77-80% armor/resistsances so DK will be oneshotted also in new inf1.
    And I don't see changes on boss skill.

But I lost hope...just look at the PvE and PvP seasons.
    You can finish PvE progress bar in 10-15h (someone finished it in 6h).
    Only ~100 players finished PvP progress in 30 days...100 over 15.000 players

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    MaxDisappointed likes this.
  16. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

They can, I saw years ago DKs with all stats maxed, def and attack, so now with platinum lines, buffs and other stuff, its much easier to get all stats maxed as a DK. With a shield and full crit + high base damage.
    Never was a problem for a DK having a shield to do solo LB, the fact that now DKs farm with 2h doesn't mean 1h is not a way to do it.

Marsicanus likes this.
  17. heror

heror Forum Baron

I dont get what u mean by pve ? Leaderboards or the big hunt event.
    Either way, for smb who claims to be as op as u are , u speak like u are not.
    Once they put the patch on the servers if its so unplayable as we all expect , they will probably do smt to fix it , if not then the game dies for good.

18. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I have tried as a 1h dk on Agathon, at that stage got around 20k damage, considering the lag it might have been the reason I got slaughtered on i1 but, now having 30k damage is possible it is still not feasible in playstyle, let me explain.
    1h rangers have a lot of advantages over 1h dk same goes for sw.
    If you went max offensive dk with 1h solo I dont see you killing a boss on higher than infernal 2 with current stats maybe possible but will be excruciatingly slow.
    When they launch r220 I doubt you will see a 1h dk solo i1 or higher even if they sacrificed damage with armor etc.
    See the chances of you dying when you take 10 times longer to kill is much higher.

19. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

PvE Leaderboards...you can finish big hunt in 2h-5h if you have keys

My pg have 47-59k dmg with no essences, 2.87 atk speed, 158k HP, 31k armor, 28k critical rating, x5 critical dmg and 28k resistances
    full royals green (with ruby/onyx royal blue)
    I speak so because I know what mean to be DK with low defense (I tested with cap 45->50 and 50->55)

Certainly a DK 1H can farm in solo but it will take at least twice as long than other classes, DK 2H

20. heror

heror Forum Baron

But you are never gonna die, so ye. Ucant expect to be immortal while being as effiecient with 1h as 2h it would ruin the reason to play 2h.

@Phyrix idk ,3 months ago i joked around using 1h weapon with 180% inc dmg and with 22k dmg inf 2 was ez pz.A little slower but ez pz