Dailybuild_1071 & 1076

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Jun 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

honestly ill repeat the only need to upgrade the boss drop by 50% more and im sold for the next patch. I like lv 40-45 so it wont bother me dying fast , cuz u know . speaking on discord while memeing at Dso kinda is my thing , well ofc if the game gets unplayable we l will start spamming the forums , myself included.
    Plus i was trying to mention u in the coment about mana reduction earlier but i couldnt @ you xD

Hetsunien and ΣMiwel like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

On the other hand, it seems they're adding tons of minions to all the bosses...

3. heror

heror Forum Baron

That s good for belt of zeal users( shameless plug), altough i have to agree Heredur looks dumb spamming the hands in the air skill EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jun 16, 2019
  4. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Dev1: We have to fix the MC bug.
    Dev2: Mmmm... but what about fixing it adding something to counteract the fix?
    Dev3: We can add more minions so mages can control one of them and use it on boss anyways, fix but no fix.
    Dev2: Good idea, I'll add minions, how about that amount?
    Dev3: Add more, let's be sure the mages won't fail the MC.
    Dev2: click + + + +.

Result on TS.
    Bugfix=0
    Same unbalance and overpowered class.

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I seriously almost fell off my chair :D:D:D

How? Have you got any proof? You keep saying the same thing about MC... class can't be overpowered from such a simple thing. Whenever a class is OP it takes many factors.

Explain - how? You keep posting, but with no proof.

Have you ever attended a school? I bet you have (maybe you are still attending one...). You know how a model linear (where you prove you opinion) school essay is built?

Thesis
    Argument 1
    Proof 1
    Argument 2
    Proof 2
    Argument 3
    Proof 3
    Conclusion

What you're doing is:

Thesis
    Conclusion
    Argument 1
    Argument 1
    Argument 1
    Thesis

6. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Obviously numbers lie.
    And after that dailybuild thingy solo SWs will suck even more vs moving bosses and RAs will deal twice as much damage to every boss cause what's wrong with adding armor break to highest dps skill ALSO included in Q7 spam bonus :^)

HEY! FIX MAGES BTW (yeah fix them, *1.5 the FSs damage LOL)

At this point EA needs a rework. Armor break should be removed and added to hunting trap or something ... Having 500% damage, armor break and spamability from Q7 in one skill is just ... big yikes

Obviously the same thing goes for dwarves insane damage but that's another topic.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    stasis likes this.
  7. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

You really have alot of trust in developers that spoonfed you empty promises for years at this point.

Amusing.

8. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

Little comparison about bosses' exo drop (q3)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It seems that legendary items drop didnt change at all (and I didnt notice any changes for mobs) and exo items drop increase is not that big.
    However, there were little official announcement on ru forum:
    [​IMG]
    "With release 220 infernals will be more challenging, but we will also increase unique and legendary items drop rate. [...]"

Amount of exo items from minibosses (for inf3) increased from 1-3 to 3-4. Also, for pw leaders (inf3) from 0-6 to 1-7.

MC for 2-3 singu? Naaah!!1!1
    And if you talk that this is bug - bosses now spam a lot of minions, so MC is possible anyways.

ummm no :\ belt of zeal, q8 torso/set, ferocious beast/q5 shoulders.

.RakshaRanja., Zardast and Hetsunien like this.
  9. MaxDisappointed

heror (and probably devs too) thinks we are all silly, they count 500% on EA counting the armor break etc etc, but they say 360% on FS without counting the 5p talent and the breaking armor, and the ice damage instead of physical that deals more damage in some bosses.
    Obviously, numbers lie.

And seeing that stasis "liking" all the posts defending mages... this guy is from Heredur he created a guild when R215 came, a guild named: "R215destroyedmages", was crying a lot when MC was fixed. Until now, the guild have the same name, even when MC was returned and devs also added a bug to singu buffing mages to a godmode (kidmode also).
    Now devs are going to pretend they fix MC when this skill will never be fixed, because they'll add any possible factor that counteracts the fix in order to let mages use it also on boss fights. That's just ridiculous. The only argument of mages is: "we need 1 of the 2: or singu or MC" while you will have the 2 no matter what, means overpowered buffed mage.

10. heror

heror Forum Baron

Ye , and almost noone uses q1 armor mw whcih can be q5 swap, or even both at the same time.
    What is the problem of minion spaw? Everyone benefits from them. U can throw as a ranger the wall that expldes in 300% dmg per enemy killed , tank can get more healing with his group effect ,while dwarfcan get the explosion after kill;ing a mob with heavy shot and this will add to the boss in the total dps ? O wait i get ... its not normal for me to use my skill on bosses ,

@MaxDisappointed Devs and heror are silly cuz they dont factor Fs can deal more dmg on some bosses.... then why dont u count that it can deal less dmg on others? Because you will be wrong , and why look from all angles if its not gonna benefit u right?
    5points in sungu for armor break...... that requires another skill...... which's cast time cant be lowered by atack speed ... so u want me to compare 1FS AND 2sungularity vs 1Ea to make it even ? which again is not ? ye ok just like u said numbers lie 2=1 confirmed. Numbers lie epsecially when u dont see 360 + SINGU > 1EA ( which we all know u want ) or even better u want SIngu+FS+Guard+Mc < EA , class complex at its finest

etnave likes this.
  11. MaxDisappointed

FS deals more than 360 without counting singu and q7 bonus, calcs are wrong, obviating factors for mages.
    Yeah, because doing calcs supposing that all rangers have all possible reduction cost items equipped and all max runes (not only maxed but using the runes you want a ranger to use so they don't complain), it's absurd, this "calcs" are false.
    What about all the mana regenered in the while? What's the attack speed? So mages have perma spam on a high damage skill without counting buffs, sets, perma singu, etc increasing their damage also permanently during a fight, while a ranger is dependant on a set to be able to spam during 2 sec and expecting to be lucky enough to have net instantly so they don't have to wait with buged skills and poor damage until the bonus is available again.

12. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

U gatta STOP now!
    Here is the official definition of Ur actions on forum 4 quite some time now:

EDIT

-U dont do the math!
    -U dont listen 2 arguments!
    -U have no actual arguments 2 back up Ur ridiculous claims!

Do U even realize that the Earth is not NOT flat anymore? -Actually it never was! We are now so advanced that we can take photos from outer space and PROVE that its round!!! -And yet U and Ur kind still refuse all the proof!

U are dangerous! EDIT So many people on this forum are stating all the facts about mages being too weak in general, because they want BALANCE in this game! -They want 2 be able 2 compare skill across the classes, but people like U know that if Ur just loud enough on forums, the devs will eventually listen and nerf mages even more than they allrdy are!

Fact of the matter is that both rangers and mages needs buffing and dwarfs and dragonknights needs nerfing! All the numbers show this, all the math shows this and all the sane arguments shows this! And no Im not gunna do the whole: "Please dont nerf any classes, please just buff the others"-thing, cuz thats been beaten allmost as much 2 death as Ur "I dont have any arguments, I cant do any math, but SW are Godlike, cuz I said so"-rant...

U and Ur kind however only produce pseudoarguments, cuz U wanna make sure this game will be abandoned by the playercommunity due 2 imbalance if the devs decide 2 rule In Ur favour!

My advice? Step up! Try and be a man for once! Listen 2 people for once! Try and counter their arguments with actual arguments of Ur own, and stop that childish: "Someone on Heredur named a guild a name I disagree with"-rubbish!
    ...try it! U might even like it!
    -OH... and learn some math for Gawds sake!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 16, 2019
  13. MaxDisappointed

Mages are not nerfed, they are buffed, plenty of benefitial bugs that no one wants to fix while harmful bugs of other classes aren't fixed neither, creating unbalance.
    Go PvP, tell me what's the best class, and realize the best class of a gearless PvP means the best class by default, where only base values are running, where no sets can help. Mage is overpowered and only sets are helping other classes like rangers to be playable on PvE.
    By default ranger is only a bunch of harmful bugs, arrows not dealing damage, etc etc etc.
    You know what's rubbish? Asking me to be coherent while a mage can have a guild named like that in a fit of rage even when the cause of that rage was fixed long time ago :) Mages don't need to be coherent, right?
    -1: I'll complain creating a guild.
    +2: Mmmm.. "problem" solved and added another buff to me, but still I'm not changing the name :) Shameless.
    Where's your coherence here?
    Again, continue talking about sets and maxed runes of the type you want to try feel better when I'm talking about classes itself, no sets dependants, and the clear differences and unbalances reflected on this PvP showing the reality of each class.

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

15. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

is it confirmed that the debuff from sigrismarr armor will work on bosses?

16. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

It works for R220_1.

17. MaxDisappointed

More FS, they can keep calculating that fail numbers instead of real numbers.

18. heror

heror Forum Baron

ew thats gross ,next they need to break q8 for rabngers and Dks and we an comfortly say q8 is q7 number 2.
    SO q8 will make my q1 armor and q5 pauldrons bascially useless.Ye Devs like to promote lazy playstile i see , its their kink

19. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

that means that mages will be forced to use it as well
    So i should do one last q8 to try and buy a weapon adornment with crit cold line
    And i have to craft a new gold adornment

good buy magotina adornment i guess

The improvements to the drop are not enough
    Bosses should drop much more leggendaries

And in addition to that as @Hetsunien said, selling prices should be doubled or tripled

Hetsunien and ΣMiwel like this.
  20. etnave

etnave Forum Greenhorn

Not sure if this was said here already, excuse me if it was, but the Cloak of Strenght now finally has health points added to it.
    [​IMG]

ΣMiwel and heror like this.