Damage calculation spreadsheet for Rangers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ULTRAPEINLICH, Oct 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I posted this a few days ago in DSO-World and been asked to publish it here as well. You might find it useful. If you find mistakes or any ideas for optimizations, let me know:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y_Oof6mqG-DlZWSMqnmowupBmJREhHYkQf0Ky7Tro-c/edit?usp=sharing
    With this you can calculate your total real damage output during a specific period of time, taking into account:
    -elapsed time
    -your max concentration
    -your concentration regeneration
    -your adrenaline cooldown
    -your speed breakpoints and the actual speed (the real hits per second)
    You can compare different setups, what is more powerful: more conc, more crit, more crit dmg, more dmg..comparing in different given periods of time and so on. It is not 100% accurate and will never be, my tests gave me ~95% accuracy though.

note: this is only applicable to bossruns where you stand still and just hit nonstop (with a tank). It's not appicable to a normal farming environment or hit and run strategy, you simply cannot simulate this (or at least not with an excel sheet)

have fun.

Troneck86 likes this.
  2. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

Thanks Wigger for this wonderful spreadsheet, i was looking for something like that. Can you tell me why the ''conc per sec'' is a fixed constant? Ranger may have set that increase their conc regeneration.

ULTRAPEINLICH likes this.
  3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

You're welcome :)

It's not a fixed constant (you can see it at the comment i posted when you hover your mouse over the cell. You can adjust this value if you like. I see i gave the cell the wrong color, my bad^^ Going to adjust this.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.