Death Worm drop rate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Saved_81, Apr 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Does anyone know if there is any reason to fight this boss in higher mods than normal?
    I have yet to drop the recipient for the armored Rat but in the 10 or so runs I did to get it (BTW it took me 5 minuts to understand that the drops came from the chest at the entrance on the map instead of from the boss itself) and I haven't found any real differences in the chest from normal to painful.
    The real difference was the numeber of ess needed (which makes normal way better if the chances to get the bells are the same as painful).

Can anyone help?

2. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

I'd also stick to normal, since the mode doesn't really seem to influence the drop (I may be wrong tho XD).
    As a point, I did the event with all my chars, and plan on doing the second type of rat only with my main (DK).
    The other chars should be satisfied with switching the normal Gray horse mount with an epic mount... at last. :D
    So, in my runs with all my chars (I'd say around 20 runs :p), I got the mount part only on my small SM, in his first run XD.
    I also got a golden chest on my RA's first boss map run.
    PS: Those are Rat Lure Cases not Bells: http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Rat_Lure_Cases

3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I never knew what those things were meant to be (I've never passed the mouse cursor over them) and now that I know
    :eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

So there's also a Golden version of that chest? And what's inside?
    The Mount part isn't in the Golden chest I assume, isn't it?

4. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

Nope, I didn't get the part. I got almost the double amount of progress, 2 purple, 2 blue and 2 green items. XD

5. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

There is no reason.
    Finish event and go back to farming PW instead of wasting hours getting parts for an ugly useless mount.

6. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I know it isn't a great reward and for the game experience another mount won't make any difference but I like to have it in the collection... probably it is the only page that doesn't require to spend outrageous amount of andermant to be completed.

7. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

well. its coming that [EDIT] kingshill sewer event again.. i dont understand why rewards are only event related. to play event you need to play event i mean to finish event. you get stuff only to finish event. pets getting old. who cares about mounts either. its no fun. drakens. around 300 . like what the , why not drops uniques of kingshill set pieces or just better stats normal items. but noo. at my final point of view all is getting old 4 years now. what changed is almost all smart people got dragan sets to make damage. . and then. lets increase level cap and make more infernal modes and remove infernal enter cost to 0 and add more EVEN MORE core types. damn theres so many im confused.. why not 2 types of craft stones. 1 type cores drops only bosses and normal just materi. not so hard.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 6, 2017
    Eridiani likes this.
  8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I'll be playing for the runes, I guess.

Kind of annoying that my sandwich buffs are being removed. I saved those for when the event comes back....

Last edited by moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  9. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I also will be playing for the runes. I'm also glad I listened to Traki and saved my sandwich buffs. Need the plain rat for collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.