Deep Sea Set/Gorga Drop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kestreel, Jan 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kestreel

Kestreel Forum Apprentice

Does Gorga still drop pieces of the Deep Sea Set? I need to finish this for achievement & dump whats in my inventory. Should have done this ages ago since it's a useless set for me at lvl 50. Ive farmed her a bit (not hard, focused too much on Dragan & other useful stuff) but no set drops & I dont see it listed on the entry to her chamber. I know it can random drop in map too but before I waste more time farming her does she even still drop this set? I should have done this a few months ago when the drop rate from her was really high on it but I got bored...stupid of me....

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Kestreel ,

Yes, Gorga still drop those parts of Deep Sea set, absolutely ;)
    Nice suggestion. We will send it in our Weekly Reports. Thank you.

Good luck.
    Cheers,

3. Kestreel

Kestreel Forum Apprentice

Sunlight,
    Also please add to your weekly report (again bc i have support do it sometimes, lol) to add a way to gift premium to other players...i messed up someones account using my credit card when he's in another country and now he's set to US payment options and cant use what he needs to... and some ppl i may want to gift with something but dont trust with card or they are in another country where getting a form of paymet they can use is not easy or feasible...i know this is TOTALLY off topic for this thread...my apologizes for my randomness..typical if you know me ;-)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Don't need to :p
    Those screens have listed only unique items that are "Boss only drop" ... that is not the case with Deep Sea items ...they can be obtained from any monster in Atlantis.
    What you are doing is illegal ... there must be a legal way of doing that (gift card maybe) you should ask support.

5. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

Yes they still drop and they drop at a good rate. You should not have any trouble achieving the achievement. Or use them :)

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

As @knifesss said, it still drops with a good rate, in Gorga and, of course, in Atlantis maps.

Thank you @trakilaki for the clarification.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.