Deep Sea Set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cratar, Jan 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

I am DK lvl 39

My question is farming groga for Deep Sea Set set is worth it ?? cause i see the sword and shield are kind of bad :/ but maybe when i get all set together they be strong , So i thought to take ur opinion.

Thanks

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

As you are level 39, it might be worth it to farm the set while leveling up, but the set is practically* obsolete in today's endgame.

*Practically, as there is some value in using 4/5 of the set for a flagrunning dk in 5v5. But expect to lose a lot.

3. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

Gorga is a great kill for farming not only does she drop the Deep Sea set, but she also drops good gems.
    And you can melt any duplicates she gives you. You will replace the set hopefully quickly.
    Kill them all.

4. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

ya i killed gorga over 40 times maybe and still no deep sea ring :/ so i got bored and came to ask if its worth :D

i guess i will continue farming it then . thanks all for replies

5. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

You can also farm it for the achievement points. I recently went back to farm the set on a few toons and was able to get the set in under 30 minutes.

6. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

excuse me . what are achievement points?

7. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Cratar ,

this guide could answer your question. ;)

Good luck!:)

8. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

If you have a better equipments, just focus on leveling. And when you reached lv 50 and need the achievement, you can always go back to kill gorga. Much easier and faster that way.
    But I myself used that set when I was lv 40 till 45 because I was leveling in PW, and that set was a big help back then, for a 1 hand DK. Except the shield though. I only needed that shield for achievement only.

9. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Yes, it is a good set. I used it for a long time.

10. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Thanks all <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.