Delux paid, not credited to account

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by danilosv, Jul 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danilosv

danilosv Forum Greenhorn

On July 27 I paid a delux of 3 months via bank slip, but so far has not been credited to my account, I sent a message to support, sent proof of payment and all information regarding the purchase, but the only answer that give me is to send message to the payment tab, something I've done several times, is a lack of respect for the player, pay and not receive, and still do not give you a justification, this is the kind of support and security that is gives players who want to invest in the game. I have proof of payment, I will get my rights

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

Payment by transfer is not immediate. The transfer takes several business days. There was weekend.
    You won't solve it on the forum. You have to write in support.

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello danilosv,

Galvard is correct - thank you! Such issues cannot be resolved through the forum, only the support team can assist you. And in this situation, the Payment support team in particular, since the payment contact form contains fields for all the information needed regarding your bank transfer.

The wire will take a few business days to go through, depending on your location and bank procedures, so it might take a few more days to get the deluxe membership active on your account.

To avoid such delays, it would be best to choose another payment method, like credit card or Paypal. Bank money transfers might fail and the funds can return to your account after a few business days due to certain incorrect information filled into the form, for example, which is why having the payment proof is not enough and cannot speed up the activation of your membership - it's not lack of respect, it's just policies.

I hope you understand the situation and it will take away some of your frustration - you can rest assured that you will get the membership activated as soon as the transfer is successfully completed. Do not hesitate to contact the Payment support again if this takes a lot longer than expected.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear
    ~ closing thread, player referred to support ~

TwiliShadow and Shine2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.