Destanation color level??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by StarFear, Aug 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

Hey its me again , I just got curious of this level color thing on every destination , what do they mean? and in my other accounts , the color level @parallel world is grey , and in this account its green any idea why? thanks..

Picture : https://ibb.co/dwtXz5

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The one that is grey, I think means that you can't go there yet.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That means you can enter the Splintered City of Cardhun.
    You can enter there only if you are level 50 or you have reached that area with one level 50 character in your account.
    Once you have level 50 character with access to PW ... you can enter there with any of your level 10+ characters in the same account.

Greyed out text means you don't fulfill one of the requirements to access some particular map.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @StarFear ,

The colour has to do with the level recommendations (player-monsters ratio) ;) You can have a read HERE and check the table.

Any further question, let us know.
    Cheers,

5. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

@trakilaki I was happy when I saw ur reply "That means you can enter the Splintered City of Cardhun." But sadly I cannot enter pw , even tho I made my character before 158 release , and I do not have any level 50+ characters.
    @Sunlight , sir thanks for that information , but I have a question , does that mean I still cant enter PW ... just hoping :D

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @StarFear ,

As already explained in other thread, if you don't have any level 50+ characters, you can't enter in Cardhun. Once you don't have any level 50+ in your account, you have to level up yours ;)

Cheers,

7. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

@MrSunlight , worth a try :D !!! Thanks sir , I look forward to becoming level 50 in the october ... THATS ALL THANK YOU EVERYONE!

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @StarFear ,

Forget the "Mr." part :p Just Sunlight.
    We wish you good luck and... we hope to see you soon in level 50 ;)
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.