Destructor breastplate

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Phyrix, Jan 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Hi guys,

Way back when r202 was on ts I could swear I saw destructor breastplate with a unique line of 10% attack speed
    does anyone have a picture of it?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It did have a 10% attack speed line way back when, but it never got upgraded to the new style of base stats/unique values. This is the best you're going to get:

http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Breastplate

I really hope they bring it back when they finally get around to making new parallel worlds and pair it with the Seal of Destruction instead of the 1H axe... if it had a decent bonus/unique values, I might finally have an alternative to the Witch Seeker set.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Reworked version is already dropping in the Myrdosch region ... so it is already out of combination.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Awesome... you can tell how much time I've been wasting in those maps. :)

Destruction Breastplate and Seal of Destruction (or Powerful Gear, whatever they call it) should be a nice addition to the PW sets.

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

since I read this I have taken it upon myself to hunt it :D

6. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

He is referring to the Axe of Destruction. The torso is yet to be seen in a future rework.

trakilaki likes this.
  7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Shoulda read more thoroughly :/